• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Parry

Nov 22, 2020
    On my way out of Maryland
    I stopped by the area to fill my gas tank and so I thought I’d share the pics of what I saw at United this afternoon. If you have questions, please contact the store directly. They seemed pretty busy.

lou0000

MDS Supporter
    Dec 7, 2020
    Thanks parry! You just contributed to a sale, hopefully still there when I arrive. Are you on commission :)

thedutchtouch

Feb 14, 2023
    Yeah parry deserves a commission for keeping this thread updated. I wish they would also keep up with the wall signs, helpful for people like me that don't recognize everything at a glance lol, but if the store is busy I don't see why they will be trying any harder to help out us e-tire kickers.

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    Yeah parry deserves a commission for keeping this thread updated. I wish they would also keep up with the wall signs, helpful for people like me that don't recognize everything at a glance lol, but if the store is busy I don't see why they will be trying any harder to help out us e-tire kickers.
    I agree. I spotted the Winchester 88 but don't know the caliber or price. Probably all for the best, I've spent enough lately!

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    One would think that the IP would continue to post pics. They moved a lot of product through here. I know the one guy left, but still.....

LuckyShot

Pissing off Liberals
    Apr 13, 2010
    on 270
    Thank you for posting! My friend dropped his prices on multiple guns weeks ago and none of them have been adjusted.
    The silver lining is the ones that did sell were full price

Last time we went in they said they were busy and were going to do it. Also if any of you guys put something on consignment they will not notify you your gun was sold or check is ready. I've been notified if my guns were sold through mds pics.

Some of us thin the heard to get other guns but i know people sell guns reluctantly to fund more important things like health,school, and living related expenses and a few weeks of holding onto a check without communication for those people is less than ideal

Last edited:

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    Thank you for posting! My friend dropped his prices on multiple guns weeks ago and none of them have been adjusted.

Last time we went in they said they were busy and were going to do it. Also if any of you guys put something on consignment they will not notify you your gun was sold or check is ready. I've been notified if my guns were sold through mds pics.
    Last year I saw a nice Ruger Service Six in the case for a decent price in one of the pictures. That Saturday I rode down with my son while he picked up a nice Single Six he bought. While I was waiting I walked over to look at that Service Six and it was gone. While I was standing there somebody brought it back out from the back and put it in the case, with the price lowered. So I bought it. Funny thing is I would have bought it for the previous price. Timing is everything

So that translated into 3 trips there 3 Saturdays in a row!

LuckyShot

Pissing off Liberals
    Apr 13, 2010
    on 270
    Last year I saw a nice Ruger Service Six in the case for a decent price in one of the pictures. That Saturday I rode down with my son while he picked up a nice Single Six he bought. While I was waiting I walked over to look at that Service Six and it was gone. While I was standing there somebody brought it back out from the back and put it in the case, with the price lowered. So I bought it. Funny thing is I would have bought it for the previous price. Timing is everything

So that translated into 3 trips there 3 Saturdays in a row!
    Talk about luck! more proof these pics work. It takes us members all of 2 minutes to snap them and all of 1 to upload.

Its got me in there a few times for C&R and my first revolver (gp100 3 inch 357)

RRomig

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 30, 2021
    Burtonsville MD

Some of us thin the heard to get other guns but i know people sell guns reluctantly to fund more important things like health,school, and living related expenses and a few weeks of holding onto a check without communication for those people is less than ideal
    WTF
    I can’t handle / support people that do business like that. Really glad you shared because I have some estate guns I was thinking of dropping off.

38super

Jan 8, 2016
    Montgomery County
    That is one person's opinion. I have sold several items there and never had any problems what so ever, the problem is Montgomery County has a 21 day hold on long guns before they can be released for sale. As for the pictures being posted on this site go to their shop sometime, it is wall to wall ass from opening to closing between sales transfers. When the Fed Ex truck shows up it leaves empty. I would not base any opinion on what a friend told a friend.

Jimsmith1964

Oct 2, 2017
    That is one person's opinion. I have sold several items there and never had any problems what so ever, the problem is Montgomery County has a 21 day hold on long guns before they can be released for sale. As for the pictures being posted on this site go to their shop sometime, it is wall to wall ass from opening to closing between sales transfers. When the Fed Ex truck shows up it leaves empty. I would not base any opinion on what a friend told a friend.

I agree, they’re one of the best, if not the best places to consign guns in Montgomery County. They’re neck deep in customers every time I go in there. Also, if you’re looking for Unicorns, they get a lot of great collectables from the recently deceased wealthy gun collectors in Montgomery County when their heirs seek to dispose of the evil gun collection, especially after they get offered 20 percent of the guns value from other local shops offering to buy them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ko21361

Dec 13, 2023
    Wheaton

Lucky, what guns are your friends? I am still eyeing something in there.

Disheartening to hear about their lag in communication regarding sold consignments.

TwinTurbskis

professional amateur
    Jun 9, 2020
    Derwood, MD
    WTF
    I can’t handle / support people that do business like that. Really glad you shared because I have some estate guns I was thinking of dropping off.
    I recently (less than 2 months ago) sold 3 guns through United and it was a very easy and painless process. I would wholeheartedly recommend using them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom