• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kronusthebonus

Jackwagon
    Jul 26, 2010
    Hampstead
    I'll be there around 11am or so.

Who else will be?

I'd go with ya if I had my gun. Unfortunately, I gotta wait til Wednesday! Hell, we could even carpool you're right down the road!

In the meantime, I'll just be staring at the case of ammo sitting on my dining room table...

n00b

Jul 21, 2010
    I'd go with ya if I had my gun. Unfortunately, I gotta wait til Wednesday! Hell, we could even carpool you're right down the road!

In the meantime, I'll just be staring at the case of ammo sitting on my dining room table...

It's only $5 to rent one dude! Of course, they rape you on the ammo... :sad20:

Mr H

Unincited Co-Conservative
    Headed to the ballgame today, otherwise I'd consider it.

I haven't pulled a trigger in way too long...

I usually go to OnTarget, since I live down this way. But I work up near Continental, so maybe an afternoon shoot during the week might be in order at some point?

n00b

Jul 21, 2010
    I rented a S&W M&P 9mm. What a great gun. I liked it so much, I splurged on another box of ammo.

Next time, I think I'll be renting a Glock; unless someone wants to let me "borrow" theirs

n00b

Jul 21, 2010
    What'd they bend you over for a box of 9mm?

They run $16.95 for a box of 50 rounds :tdown:

Considering I can get 100 rounds at Walmart for the same price, I'd say they are bending you over. I have no idea if their ammo is any better or worse... I would hope its better quality for the price they charge.

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    Not a fan. Not a fan at all.

If it's pouring down rain and I must shot that day I'll head over there. Other wise they can keep their range and I'll donate my money to Hap Baker.

n00b

Jul 21, 2010

If it's pouring down rain and I must shot that day I'll head over there. Other wise they can keep their range and I'll donate my money to Hap Baker.

Soon as I get around to getting my own piece, I'll be right there with you brother :party29:

kronusthebonus

Jackwagon
    Jul 26, 2010
    Hampstead
    Soon as I get around to getting my own piece, I'll be right there with you brother :party29:

Have you bought one yet ?

I picked up a Springfield XDm 9mm from Lou @ Shooter'd Discount in Mt. Airy... great prices, great service, Lou's a good dude. Hopefully my paperwork will be in on Wednesday and I can pick up my piece.

n00b

Jul 21, 2010
    Have you bought one yet ?

I picked up a Springfield XDm 9mm from Lou @ Shooter'd Discount in Mt. Airy... great prices, great service, Lou's a good dude. Hopefully my paperwork will be in on Wednesday and I can pick up my piece.

So how much did you get it for?

I got a price of $613 Out the Door on an XD 9mm Tactical, which is the older model, but I want the 5" barrel length.

mybreathyourlung

Aug 16, 2010
    Hagerstown

I completely agree. I had such a bad experience the two times I was there I vowed never to go again. It was bad enough for me to write a nasty e-mail.

n00b

Jul 21, 2010
    I completely agree. I had such a bad experience the two times I was there I vowed never to go again. It was bad enough for me to write a nasty e-mail.

Do you mind sharing what was so bad about it?

I've only been there about 4 or 5 times, and my only issue so far is them trying to up sell me from what I really want to what they want me to buy. I asked about a .380 auto and the guy poked fun at me, so then I asked about the Springfield and all he did was steer me towards the SIGs.

Gun Snobs yes, but overall not bad IMO.

Also, I'm still looking for someone to go to Hap With me, since I've never been.

Last edited:

kronusthebonus

Jackwagon
    Jul 26, 2010
    Hampstead
    Do you mind sharing what was so bad about it?

I've only been there about 4 or 5 times, and my only issue so far is them trying to up sell me from what I really want to what they want me to buy. I asked about a .380 auto and the guy poked fun at me, so then I asked about the Springfield and all he did was steer me towards the SIGs.

Gun Snobs yes, but overall not bad IMO.

Also, I'm still looking for someone to go to Hap With me, since I've never been.

Did you get a gun yet ? I'm gonna stop up there this week to buy a season pass..

n00b

Jul 21, 2010
    Did you get a gun yet ? I'm gonna stop up there this week to buy a season pass..

Unfortunately no, not yet....

My car go hit in a parking lot and the perp drove off which equals $250 out of my pocket I was not expecting to spend. After I get all that straight and paid, I'll be heading to the Gun Connection to talk to Dan.

I'm not sure if they allow two on the same lane, or even if you'd trust a n00b using your new piece, but I'd be interested to tag along and get a feel for the place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom