• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hopalong

Man of Many Nicknames
    Jun 28, 2010
    Howard County
    As the guy who led the troops over, I also led them back. I don't know details or his current stance. More as it becomes public.

jtb81100

Ultimate Member
    May 28, 2012
    Western HoCo
    Can't be down there, but I'm wondering if it wouldn't be a good idea to (assuming we have enough people down there) to keep a presence of a few people at each office of the people likely to vote for the bill.

6pack

MSI BOD Member
    Apr 2, 2012
    Eldersburg, MD
    I met him yesterday and he was an ass, said he wanted to hear amendments before he decided. I don't trust him one bit. He should be slammed with our best! ;

occbrian

Ultimate Member
    Jan 3, 2013
    in a cave
    Had almost 100 folks waiting at his office door. He was pulled off the floor directly into meeting with someone of high standing on our side. At that point, I was told he got the message and let them deal with it "delicately."

nedsurf

Ultimate Member
    Feb 8, 2013
    i would not trust him personally. could be a lie to prevent us from calling his donors.

We can always call his donors anyway and make it a conditional. IF he votes for this bill we WILL boycott. Or IF he votes for this bill AND they continue to support him we WILL boycott. Del. Smigiel is right on that this is working. I actually received many real, not canned responses to my emails regarding contacting donors. Let Costa know this is real by him getting calls from his donors.

sessojb

Dec 29, 2011
    Churchton, MD
    This is my opinion. The guy is an opportunistic asshat. F him. I’ve called his office a few times for different issues in the past and he has not been responsive AT ALL. Not even a lame auto-reply for email. It is now confirmed for me…wont be supporting him at all and everyone I know in the Deale / Churchton / ShadySide area is gonna hear from me what he did today. Go back to fighting fires…if that is really what you do…. LOSER! :mad54:

hodgepodge

Senior Member (Gold)
    Sep 3, 2009
    Arnold, MD
    Faxed him.

Talked to Cathy Vitale's staff person. Cathy is one of my delgates and a 2A Patriot. Indicated he was changing what his staff had told me Monday, Cathy should visit and straighten him out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cfreeman818

Latest threads

Top Bottom