• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 04RWon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2010
    Orlando, FL
    So i was drooling on sigs site. I saw the m11 which i thought looked like a 228. Sure enough in the pic it has 228 on the grip, holds 15 rounds though and the mag looks like a 229 mag. The slide does have m11 marked on it. Anyone have one or know more about it?

Also te 227, a double stack 45, that holds 10rounds. So im assuming its the same size as a 226, which is wider than the 220. Anyone have one or know more about it? I think id gladly trade my 220 for one.

Doing a little searching it looks like the 227 is brand new, not released until March.

04RWon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2010
    Orlando, FL
    I like it so far. I want one, almost ready to trade my 220 i think. Its got the short trigger which i dont like. I want to get the short reach trigger off my 220. I wonder if they will make the standard, non E2 grips for it. Or if 226 grips will fit it.

I watched a few videos and the sig guy said the 227 and 220 slides will interchange.

They keep saying stuff that makes it sound like its replacing the 220 line. Im not sure though.

I like the non railed classic look too. Sound like the m11 is just a 229e2 with 228 grips....

iobidder

1 point'er
    Nov 11, 2011
    Everywhere
    I would rather have a railed P228

M11-A1-detail-Hero.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member