• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • captain-kate

BANNED!!!
    Aug 13, 2012
    Hollywood, MD
    Was just at Cromwell's Firearms today and they have about 18 AR-15s in stock and an AR-10, plus lots of Glocks, M&Ps, etc. Things are beginning to loosen up a bit.

captain-kate

BANNED!!!
    Aug 13, 2012
    Hollywood, MD
    Never heard of him. Can you just stop by or do you need an appointment? How are his prices?

You can just drop in - check his website for his hours. I just came back from there (bought a new FNX-9) - today they are closing at 4:30 which is a little earlier than normal for a Friday; they are closed on weekends.

He refuses to gouge on firearms or ammo. His prices are normally lower than anywhere else - I currently have ten handguns in the hopper waiting for release. Most I purchased from Cromwell's, the rest I purchased on gunbroker and I'm paying a transfer fee (I believe he charges $50 + $10 MSP fee). The only reason I've purchased on gunbroker instead of through Cromwell's is because the handguns I wanted weren't readily available.

mrozowjj

Ultimate Member
    Apr 13, 2008
    Seattle-ish WA
    Never heard of him. Can you just stop by or do you need an appointment? How are his prices?

He used to just to by appointment but now he has hours, I think it's noon to 6 or 7 but last email I got from him said they are changing to 11 to something... I'd have to dig up the email.

Cromwell's

I've bought an AKM (Saiga converted to AK-47), two .22LR rifles, ammo, accessories, gun-smithing, etc.
    Very fair prices.
    Ammo in stock, and he didn't jack up his prices like Bobs and Tackle Box.
    Lots of handguns in stock.
    I can highly recommend him. Only possible negative is that because of current boom, he's fallen way behind on his gun-smithing jobs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom