• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • The Shooter

Nov 28, 2010
    A.A. Co
    Does anyone have any experience with them? I thinking about getting the Super Tuck Deluxe for my Sig p250 Sub Compact.

Thanks.

FrankOceanXray

Ultimate Member
    Oct 29, 2008
    Great quality. Get better with time and mold to you for wonderful comfort and seamless concealment. Tuck takes some practice to carry. Need a stiff belt for best carry. Still need a size up for pants and belt. Even slim fit shirts will hide it tucked. Get the combat grip cut if you got a small gun. Research the leather, cow or horse. I think horse is stiffer and likely better able to support bigger guns.
    No complaints with mine. Order the clips in the color which most/best matches your belt. Super customer service. Perfect fit. Support this business and getourself a fantastic holster. Google for a discount code... May be floating around. They ship quickly for being custom made.

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    Awesome holsters. I have the mini for a BG380 with combat and horse hide. The horse hide is stiffer, but also doesn't absorb sweat, which is why it is not dyed.

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    Its the only IWB holster I use nowadays. I makes the glock 19/32 disappear and it is very comfortable.

Attachments

• g32ccw.jpg
      g32ccw.jpg
      92.6 KB · Views: 403

SmokingGun

Ultimate Member
    Jun 22, 2009
    Absurdistan
    I read as much as I could about the Crossbreed and its imitators before making the purchase. The Comp-Tac was intriguing because you can mount kydex "shells" for different pistols on the same piece of leather. I decided to go with the CB for my Kahr CW9 - very glad I did.

The Shooter

Nov 28, 2010
    A.A. Co
    I've been looking for the last couple months for an IWB holster. The only company Ive found that makes a holster for the Sig p250 sub compact is cross breed. Since they are custom I can't try one out first so I just wanted to see what people have to say about them. And from what I've herd I'm ordering one tomorrow. Thanks for the input guys.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    attachment-9.jpg
    I love mine. It came with a letter explaining how to tighten the tension and the lifetime warranty information. For the record, if you want to increase the tension, hit it with a hairdryer until it's just barely pliable and then press in around the trigger guard. The quality was excellent and it fit my p99 perfectly. I was so impressed, i instantly ordered my dad a supertuck for his g19.

I opted for the owb, just because i use my p99 as a winter carry under a jacket or loose heavier shirt. In this role, the owb is just as concealable(the holster keeps the gun in very tight) but a little faster than the iwb.

I had this on at the farm where jenni and i walk our dog stoney. I was running after him and tripped at full sprint. After tumbling ass over teakettle for 3 or 4 rolls, i was pleasantly surprised to see my p99 still firmly held in my CB snapslide. I have no problem getting a CB for any gun i plan on carrying.....although galco is seriously biting on their design in the king tuk and tac slide for less money.

sinzitu

Ultimate Member
    Feb 5, 2009
    TN
    I have a CBST for my XDSC. Super comfortable. I would recommend the combat cut. It allows a better grip on the gun during the draw.

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    I have a CBST that carries my MP40C.

I have the horsehide in a regular cut.

Mine for whatever reason creeks and cracks A LOT when I walk. It's loud and noticible.

I have been been applying leather conditioner per the instructions and I just the other day got it to stop. I heated up the leather A LOT with a space heater and then used a good bit of conditioner and it was fine.

Very comfortable as long as it's not making noise.

FrankOceanXray

Ultimate Member
    Oct 29, 2008
    Horsehide is stiffer than cow hide. I'm sure this was the reason for the noise. First time I have ever heard of this, though. Glad you got it fixed. Now it is probably as stiff as cow leather!

B1web

Cogito Ergo Sum! (cogito)
    Jan 11, 2008
    Most of us with a drawer full of holsters eventually end up with th CBST or CBMT....Save a few bucks and jump to the head of the line....

(IMHO YMMV)

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Check out Theis holsters. 1 week delivery, unsurpassed CS. Same quality as CBST and with plastic clips with no crosses on them.

Tommy made one for my Smith 1006 when no one else was interested in making one. If you call him, he answers the phone himself.

www.theisholsters.com

Last edited:

sbmike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 19, 2011
    Almost Heaven, WV
    I have a CBST that carries my MP40C.

I have the horsehide in a regular cut.

Mine for whatever reason creeks and cracks A LOT when I walk. It's loud and noticible.

I have been been applying leather conditioner per the instructions and I just the other day got it to stop. I heated up the leather A LOT with a space heater and then used a good bit of conditioner and it was fine.

Very comfortable as long as it's not making noise.

I thought I had seen responses to the squeaking on this thread but it must have been somewhere else. Folks have recommended sticking the soft side of a Velcro strip to the back side of the belt clips. Mine was squeaking but just for yucks before going out and buying some Velcro, I cut two thin strips of duct tape and stuck them on the back side of the belt clips and no more noise. Whatever works, I guess... yet another use for good ole "duck tape" :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom