• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RRomig

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 30, 2021
    Burtonsville MD
    Sh,t show so far for me. Can’t get registered with the ATF. A customer said he was trying to work through it Thursday with SilencerShop and they couldn’t get his account up ether. So far I’ve tried 4 times on 3 different devices. My regular job isn’t helping but I’m devoting tomorrow to getting this straight.

rsideout

MDS Supporter
    Dec 11, 2009
    MD - Capital Region
    I've got 2 in now that are at 8 months. Called today to check the status.....Pending. She said that they are running about 8 months so hopefully they will kick out soon. :fingerscrossed:

motox79

May 24, 2010
    damascus
    My check cashed 3/17/2021…… still waiting……(form 4, suppressor, filed for individual)
    I’m hoping it’s getting close!?!

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    I've got 2 in now that are at 8 months. Called today to check the status.....Pending. She said that they are running about 8 months so hopefully they will kick out soon. :fingerscrossed:
    8 months my ass. Reddit NFA tracker is seeing approvals from mid March 2021 coming back. Problem is that they've been in the first half of March 2021 for over a month and a half. So you're looking at 11+ months before approval.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    8 months my ass. Reddit NFA tracker is seeing approvals from mid March 2021 coming back. Problem is that they've been in the first half of March 2021 for over a month and a half. So you're looking at 11+ months before approval.

Ugh. My June 1 can sounds ridiculously distant now.

Wsanner

Sep 19, 2012
    Ive been waiting on 2 form 4s since early March. still pending....... I actually submitted in Jan, but they got kicked back and then resubmitted. Seems like forever! Im actually thinking of buying another one just to try out the electronic version.

RRomig

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 30, 2021
    Burtonsville MD
    I’m not sure how they are going to magically speed things up anytime soon. The mailed in forms a month ago should still take 10+ months. Can’t see eforms jumping the line. Maybe in a year we’ll start to see a difference unless they’re planning on hiring or transferring some people which I hope they do.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    I’m not sure how they are going to magically speed things up anytime soon. The mailed in forms a month ago should still take 10+ months. Can’t see eforms jumping the line. Maybe in a year we’ll start to see a difference unless they’re planning on hiring or transferring some people which I hope they do.

ATF has already said eForms won’t jump the line. At least not jumping the line prior to anything that had been submitted before the eForm 4s came up.

So yeah, maybe this coming fall or winter we will start seeing those processing much more quickly, but it is going to be months more of really slow processing.

I would be surprised though if the ATF isn’t, or doesn’t start soon, quietly processing a few things through the eForms system. Just to make sure they’ve got all of the bugs worked out, both electronically and in their business process. But I’d expect it to be extremely low volume unless they decided to go back on their claim that already submitted paper will process before they process eForms.

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    I called ATF regarding two NFA items that they cashed the check for in March 2021 and they told me that they are still under review. I hope my items get released soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom