• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rambo66

Jun 11, 2012
    Broken Arrow Oklahoma
    I picked up my form4 yesterday and my AAC 762 SD only took 5 months. Wasn't looking for it till Sept.
    There is only two problems I'm having It has caused me to use more ammo. And my ears don't sweat because don't have to wear the ear muffs just regular ear plugs. I still use something other shooters on the range.

I love this thing now what next ?????????

kfrede86

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2010
    St. Marys
    All these people receiving their stamps is making me jealous. I went pending on March 28th and haven't heard anything yet. I might have to call Monday and check on the status. :(

kfrede86

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2010
    St. Marys
    Still pending as of this morning. The lady said it went pending March 29th but according to nfatracker I have a good chance of seeing my stamp this month.

kfrede86

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2010
    St. Marys
    I miss the fast service for the ones that I had approved in 23 days, 12 days, and 9 days! These were all Form 4's in early 2011. The times quoted are from pending to approved.

Let's hope it goes back to those wait periods. That's the only thing holding me back from building/buying an sbr right now. If it ever gets under 3 months I'll start getting more nfa goodies.

kfrede86

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2010
    St. Marys
    I hope to be getting mine soon. Form 4 was mailed out at the end of February.

You're probably right in line with me. I sent mine out towards the end of Feb, maybe even a little later, so you should hopefully be seeing something this month. From the time they cashed my check to pending, it took about 15-20 days.

F-Stop

Ultimate Member
    Feb 16, 2009
    Cecil County
    My stamp arrived yesterday!
    Suppressor
    Pending 2/21
    Not sure on Approval date
    Stamp back at shop 8/10

Now have to make the trek down to Engage.

Looks like form was stamped 7/22. 5 months. Then 3 weeks to get it out.

Man, I knew it would be a big difference in volume but, really don't know til you hear it. I'm amazed and going broke shortly outfitting everything with cans!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom