Owings Mills
    Little gemtech g5 :)

sv46.jpg

Love my G5 :) enjoy yours!

Pushrod

Master Blaster
    Aug 8, 2007
    WV High Country
    15 weeks total from submission for a form 4 suppressor on a Trust until I picked it up with the stamp last week. The pipe seems to be coming unclogged and things are moving faster.

Butcher

May 3, 2005
    Owings Mills
    Just got prints done. I've had live scan before but I never had them print my live scan onto the blue card. Is that legit or is ATF gonna reject that digital print of my fingers?

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    Just got prints done. I've had live scan before but I never had them print my live scan onto the blue card. Is that legit or is ATF gonna reject that digital print of my fingers?

Some places will print them like that. Although, I have never done it, I haven't heard anyone getting kicked back because the fingerprints were printed on the blue card. I would have preferred that over ink.
    Where did you get them done?

rsideout

MDS Supporter
    Dec 11, 2009
    MD - Capital Region

I always have the blue cards printed out from the Livescan. And I also used to have the old purple cards done the same way when I had my fingerprinteding done in VA. I've probably had 60 cards done that way without a single problem.

Butcher

May 3, 2005
    Owings Mills
    Some places will print them like that. Although, I have never done it, I haven't heard anyone getting kicked back because the fingerprints were printed on the blue card. I would have preferred that over ink.
    Where did you get them done?

6214 Reisterstown Rd in the city
    They also offer passport photos for $10 for a pair

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    I was told by ATF, you only get two emails when efiling, submitted and approved. Is this correct because I have some "application is pending" emails?? and waiting on pending status from 1/29 Form 1 trust.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom