• ...and so much more!
  • Vote on what you think:

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

Hopalong

Man of Many Nicknames
    Jun 28, 2010
    Howard County
    I like certain aspects of both builds, but the second build wins overall in my opinion.

I really like the two-tone look of the fist build. It's hard to go wrong with black and silver.

I like the optics on the newer build better, and I like that the barrel/body/bolt is just stainless, not colored. I'm not a fan of the Ruger Colcobo grips though, I prefer the basic black ones.

I'm not judging on trigger work or the like because I'm assuming from the parts list that they're comparable.

Also, how much does that LCI filler run? I've got a stainless MKIII that is crying for one.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    I like certain aspects of both builds, but the second build wins overall in my opinion.

I really like the two-tone look of the fist build. It's hard to go wrong with black and silver.

I like the optics on the newer build better, and I like that the barrel/body/bolt is just stainless, not colored. I'm not a fan of the Ruger Colcobo grips though, I prefer the basic black ones.

I'm not judging on trigger work or the like because I'm assuming from the parts list that they're comparable.

Also, how much does that LCI filler run? I've got a stainless MKIII that is crying for one.

The LCI filler was like $25 from a fella on rimfirecentral.com. He makes them.

krashmania

Still dont know anything
    Feb 6, 2011
    churchville
    They make me happy in my special place...

Seriously though, both are absolutely beautiful. One of these days I'm gonna get one of these and give you freedom to pimp it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jtlambo

Latest threads

Top Bottom