• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FHJ69

Mar 13, 2011
    Upper PDRMC
    I got a call yesterday from Justin (memory is bad but I know it began with a J) about some parts I ordered for building out one of my new lowers. He schoooled me on what I ordered and what I really meant to order and squared me away and shipped it out the door. This being my first AR lower build and his help with my mistake was great. He told me one of the folks packing my order noticed my mistake and they called me right away.

Seriously folks... what more can anyone ask? These folks are awesome and I'm grateful for the education and the $ saved.

Thanks!
    Frank

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    Thanks for the order! You probably spoke to Jerome, just for clarification. We try to screen orders just in case customers accidentally pair the wrong items together.

Flipz

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2010
    Every order I've had with JoeBob's has been great. I never hesitate to recommend them. I'm even developing a pretty good collection of their shirts, lol.

TyFromMD

Ultimate Member
    Mar 31, 2011
    Maryland
    Thought it was a little wierd when the word pistol was highlighted on my packing label a few times, but then figured it was probably so they'd send me the right buffer tube and gas tube. Thanks Joe Bob!

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    Thought it was a little wierd when the word pistol was highlighted on my packing label a few times, but then figured it was probably so they'd send me the right buffer tube and gas tube. Thanks Joe Bob!

We have a few n00b packers so make things as obvious as possible to eliminate mistakes. We send out 90% rifle kits, so a pistol kit is out of the ordinary for what is normal.

We also try to make things simpler for customers. Before we put in big bold letters PISTOL on the 500P-K Spike's pistol kits we would have about a 10% return ratio for guys ordering pistol kits instead of accidentally rifle kits...:sad20:

Half the guys "claimed" they had ordered the right kits, even though in all caps it states on their invoice "PISTOL". :lol2:

FHJ69

Mar 13, 2011
    Upper PDRMC
    Thanks for the order! You probably spoke to Jerome, just for clarification. We try to screen orders just in case customers accidentally pair the wrong items together.

Yes that's who it was. He was awesome and I truly appreciate him helping me figure all this stuff out and to make sure I get the right parts.

Kudos to your team!

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    Joebobs is a great seller. Not always the cheapest but if you buy enough you do not have pay shipping which helps immensely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom