• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • omegaZ87

Apr 26, 2013
    Maryland
    Hey everyone

Found a CZ-75 SP-01 Tactical at my LGS and wasn't sure if I should take the plunge on it or hold out and see if I can get the regular safety version.

I don't mind decockers but I heard that the decocker affects the trigger pull in a negative manner for this pistol - is there any truth to this?

Has anyone shot both that can comment? In essence, what I am trying to ask is if there is a major difference between the trigger pull on both pistols

bbrown

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 10, 2009
    MD
    I've never fired a regular SP-01, but the trigger on my SP-01 Tactical is very light, right out of the box. Wonderful feel.

wiseguy813

Jul 11, 2011
    Lexington Park, MD
    I have the SP-01 and the trigger was kinda good out of the box. A little gritty and heavy. Took a little work and now I have a nice clean break at 2.5 pounds. No gunsmith just did it all myself. Good luck and pick either one up before they're gone. You won't be disappointed

Sent from Galaxy S4

Bean Guy

Apr 4, 2013
    Eldersburg
    Just got the Tactical and what a dream at the range. The reviews about it being accurate were dead on, my son and I both love the gun.

EvilOlive

Salty Marine
    Dec 13, 2012
    Frederick, MD
    I have the tactical. I had the trigger done up by Cajun Gun Works, and what already was pretty good is now amazingballs! It's BY FAR my favorite pistol. I like the tactical because of the decock.

-e0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom