• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    A lot of truth in this thread. As expected.

Even those of us that are less enthusiastic about glocks than some other manufacturers; have to admit it was a truly original evolution in firearms, and is still what most other guns are compared too.

And now because glock is winning the big (fed, mil) contracts; they are taking business to a whole new level.

I don't know many gun owners that don't also own a glock, or at least have some experience with them.

Machodoc

Old Guy
    Jun 27, 2012
    Just South of Chuck County
    True, Glocks are hard to beat. I wish them and the 1911's didn't make me have to tip my wrists forward in an awkward way, because I'm missing out on some great firearms. CZ's REALLY work well for me.

I think the P10 is gonna make a big hit.

I was meaning to say that the old CZs are hard to beat. I have several of them, and some clones (Canik). I'm watching the P10 closely!

GolfR

Ultimate Member
    Oct 20, 2016
    Columbia MD
    It appears that they are only going to release a compact version at first? Has anyone read anything about a full size version? I'm in for a competition version if they release one!

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    A P-01 'Elite' right? No, CZ Custom builds a souped-up version of the P-01 called the SDP.

http://czcustom.com/new-firearms/cz-pistols-custom/cz-compact-p01-sdp-black-decocker.html

If there was ever an 'elite' P-01, that would be it. I've seriously considered sending mine to either CZC or CGW to have it upgraded.

Thx!

That's what I was thinking might be what they meant when I read that somewhere.

I wanted the custom version of the p01, settled for the standard NATO one. I bought some big dot night sights for it. They sent the wrong sights, but after looking them over didn't want them. Ended up just painting them with glow.

The other day bought some g10 grips. Thinking about shortening the trigger or mod. Recommendations?

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Just watched the latest MAC review. Looks solid. Man, are they going after glock or what.
    Fits g19 holsters, same takedown, trigger stays back on empty chamber...

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    Just watched the latest MAC review. Looks solid. Man, are they going after glock or what.
    Fits g19 holsters, same takedown, trigger stays back on empty chamber...

Smart move on CZ's part to grab some of Glock's market share, right? If you want current Glock owners to consider buying something other than a Glock, make your gun compatible with its features and accessories. That's a start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom