• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hondo

Apr 23, 2014
    Frederick, MD
    http://thefederalist.com/2016/09/22...or-noah-accidentally-destroy-case-gun-control

Trevor Noah, the host of Comedy Central’s The Daily Show, accidentally destroyed the case for gun control during his show on Wednesday night, while mocking a man with the idea of Terrorist Free Zones.

"You know what’s also strange is this man genuinely thought people who go around blowing people up would be stopped by a sign?"

Seriously, Trevor, do you hear yourself?

Nosce Hostem

MDS Supporter
    Aug 26, 2016
    Northern Balt. County, MD
    I saw the preview for this episode the other night and the first thing I thought was wow, bet this douche is one of the first ones to call for gun free zones and doesn't even realize how much of a hypocrite he and all his friends are.

HawaiiMark

Aug 2, 2014
    Tampa, FL
    Here is a joke that rings true with the "Gun Free Zones".

A DEA officer stopped at a ranch in Texas , and talked with an old rancher. He told the rancher, "I need to inspect your ranch for illegally grown drugs." The rancher said, "Okay , but don't go in that field over there.....", as he pointed out the location.

The DEA officer verbally exploded saying, " Mister, I have the authority of the Federal Government with me!" Reaching into his rear pants pocket, the arrogant officer removed his badge and proudly displayed it to the rancher. "See this ****ing badge?! This badge means I am allowed to go wherever I wish.... On any land !! No questions asked or answers given!! Have I made myself clear......do you understand ?!!"

The rancher nodded politely, apologized, and went about his chores.

A short time later, the old rancher heard loud screams, looked up, and saw the DEA officer running for his life, being chased by the rancher's big Santa Gertrudis bull...... With every step the bull was gaining ground on the officer, and it seemed likely that he'd sure enough get gored before he reached safety. The officer was clearly terrified. The rancher threw down his tools, ran to the fence and yelled at the top of his lungs.....

"Your badge, show him your BADGE........ ! !"

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Those shows just preach to the choir and the one-and-only "joke" is how funny people who don't think like the hive are.

They wouldn't get the irony if it bit them in the ass.

kalister1

R.I.P.
    May 16, 2008
    Pasadena Maryland
    Gun Free zones are for idiots! Anybody with any intelligence at all knows better.
    The reality is the entire nation is a CRIME FREE ZONE. (Well except for Sanctuary Cities?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom