• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • andimorony

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2009
    I have a constituent looking for an 8th Day Release in the Damascus area...anyone know anybody?

omegared24

Ultimate Member
    Dec 23, 2011
    Ijamsville, MD
    In terms of products in stock, customer service, and cost. I would recommend the following in order. All offer an 8 day release to all customers.

1) Engage Armament in Rockville
    2) Gun Shack in Mt Airy
    3) Shooters Discount in Mt Airy

Also share the spreadsheet:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmvWDPHXUFiidGhOYk1MbEJMYTJTRVdGaXBNX0lQUVE&usp=sharing

I don't know how anyone can mention Gun Shack as an option. That place has horrible prices and service.

ianmcall

Sep 21, 2011
    Damascus, MD
    I don't know how anyone can mention Gun Shack as an option. That place has horrible prices and service.

Their prices for ammo are outrageous! However, I was able to get an M&P Shield 9mm from them for $469. I consider that a GREAT buy. Only waited 30 days for it too.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    South Carroll Sporting Goods in Woodbine, which is also an IP here. Take 108 east out of Damascus, make the left onto 94, and South Carroll Sporting Goods is right over the train tracks and just into Carroll County. Usually a smooth drive from Damascus. Of course, it also depends where in Damascus the person lives. The person should call all the shops in advance to see if they can accommodate him/her. The time frame is getting tight.

thai

May 8, 2013
    Bollinger's all the way. This is the first no hassle quick second ammendment establishment I have ever visited. I wish I found them sooner.

They have done for me in one month and five regulated purchases what took others four months. My eighth day for my AK47 is Friday. I hope my Tavor will be there also. I will be picking up everything from Bollinger's from now on. You also have a range on the premises to test your booty after having F***ed O'mallie with your legal eighth day pickup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom