• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • codefive

Jun 9, 2012
    Bongino got dissed!

Great guy with a strong message.

Still cant believe he got dissed like that.
    I couldnt believe it when Patrick told him to get control of "his" people.
    And then they wouldnt let him speak until the crowd demanded it. Even then, they never gave him the mike ... he had to yell (not that he minded).

Still trying to understand what that was all about ... looked "political" to me.

Hopalong

Man of Many Nicknames
    Jun 28, 2010
    Howard County
    From what I saw, Dan wasn't on the agenda, plain and simple. It wasn't about politics, it was about planning.

Also, this is already being discussed in the Water Cooler.

T-MANN

Feb 6, 2013
    I don't have "sufficient privileges" to be able to view what the deal is.

Guess I don't count:sad20:

Sportstud4891

Resident SMIB
    Jun 7, 2011
    Chuck County
    I don't have "sufficient privileges" to be able to view what the deal is.

Guess I don't count:sad20:

You won't get privileges until you get 50 posts. Long story short, a little miscommunication and a little disagreement. Somehow a lot of people ended up with butthurt and forgot the main reason for today.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    Miscommunication happened. Basically shit happens and things don't always run as smooth as they were planned to run when many people have a limited time to get things done. All parties involved understand the mistake made and are working to avoid things like this in the future. In short...not a big deal, we should still focus on coming together to fight the abusive govt trying to steal our inalienable rights.

B33J

Oct 25, 2011
    What he had to say sounded good to me, don't know about the issues or political problems that happened.

338lapua09

Feb 7, 2013
    3rd rock from sun
    What the elitist not letting one talk cuz they don't hold a title..

Oh and dont let someone see that flag on T.V....WTF

ok move on nothing to see here..
    Good Rally..

codefive

Jun 9, 2012
    HOLY CRAP!
    Sorry .. I went to MD 2A first after getting home form spending another entire day in Annappolis. I didnt see the other thread. Not but hurt, just asked WTF. Some people got nothing better to do? Damn, I'm glad this shit is just about over with ...

I'm outta here

zmayhem

Feb 2, 2012
    You won't get privileges until you get 50 posts. Long story short, a little miscommunication and a little disagreement. Somehow a lot of people ended up with butthurt and forgot the main reason for today.

I don't think anybody really forgot the main reason for today or got butthurt. As was discussed in the other thread, a situation that should have been a non-issue became an awkward situation and many people who were actually at the rally were confused. Two people who were "on our side" and fighting for the same thing appeared to be on separate pages for whatever reason, and it came across as disrespectful in some members eyes. Doesn't make anybody butthurt, just confused and wanting clarification as to why the situation unfolded the way it did. Is this discussion ever going to end?! :rolleyes:

At the end of the day, we testified and showed up in overwhelming numbers AGAIN, which was the main reason for today. I think we all made our point. Now, we wait and see if congress was listening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom