• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • The real, tangible, delightful irony here is that DC, and dumbass Elanor in particular, COULD HAVE HAD A VOTE IN CONGRESS if she would have just accepted the gun law compromise language in the bill that died a few weeks ago.

This would have been the culmination of her Life's Work. Her fufillment of her grandiose Ultimate Destiny.

But she just wouldn't accpet it.

Next year, DC gun laws will die anyway, either through a Senate bill or by McDonald V. Chicago...

But the chance for DC to have a vote in Congress will be dead forever. Or at least for the remainder of Norton's bitter, angry life.

She is the ultimate failure. This will haunt her the rest of her days on earth...

The ONE thing you strived for more than anything else in life, you let slip away because you just couldn't have it your way.

This gives me warm fuzzies inside...

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    To channel a certain "not a lawyer" , we need to turn the issue back on them on pure classic civil rights basis.
    Railing about politicians from a different region of the country expecting a jurisdicton to abide by a Federal Court ruling on constitutional rights ? That's a violation of our Sovrenity, we know better than those outsiders how to deal with our conditions.

Word for word, that's quoting the Gov of Mississippi circa '63 about school segregation, and voting rights.

GHF

Dec 11, 2009
    Orlando, Florida
    What Ms. Holmes Should Be Doing With Her Time

Listening to her copy of Seals and Crofts Greatest Hits (1987), and playing We Shall Never Pass This Way (Again) over and over again.

AKbythebay

Ultimate Member
    But the chance for DC to have a vote in Congress will be dead forever.

Let's hope so anyway. DC having a representative in Congress is unconstitutional in my opinion anyway. If they want DC to have representation they should make them part of Maryland, otherwise having a representative is unconstitutional. Keep in mind I am NOT advocating making DC part of MD, just saying that's the only constitutionally valid way to do it.

krucam

Ultimate Member
    Let's hope so anyway. DC having a representative in Congress is unconstitutional in my opinion anyway. If they want DC to have representation they should make them part of Maryland, otherwise having a representative is unconstitutional. Keep in mind I am NOT advocating making DC part of MD, just saying that's the only constitutionally valid way to do it.

Individual Statehood?

Kashmir1008

MSI Executive Member
    Mar 21, 2009
    Carroll County

"So wherever a resident may stand on guns, and there are a few residents in the District of Columbia who would prefer to see our gun laws repealed and make common cause with the NRA, (massive applause) yea, how much…er …yea….very few of you, I’ve been in congress 15 years, you all look real strange to me. I don't know where you came from, now PIPE down."

15 years too long –

Just unbelievable

She clearly looked confused and disoriented when the majority applauded and she realized they were applauding the repeal of the gun laws. She was getting ready to say something like “yea, how much sense does that make?” and she tries to finish her retarded diatribe with “er…yea very few of you.” (Sounded like the majority to me)

Then she realizes the audience is not agreeing with her and she insults and rebukes them with “I’ve been in congress 15 years and you all look strange to me. I don't know where you came from, now pipe down.”

Yea I bet she doesn't know where we came from because she's part of the elitist clique of leaders who have no idea what the public actually thinks or wants and she could care less. It's obvious by her surprise and confusion in this video. "We the people" are messing with her liberal nanny-state agenda and she clearly is not happy about it

WTF – what incredible arrogance. Hopefully the residents of DC will throw this elitist retard out of office.

shawn

Oct 23, 2007

Yeah no way way do we want DC as part of maryland. In fact PG, Mongomery and Baltimore City can split off from maryland and join up with DC to make a state and the rest of MDcan become a new state with our own new politicians and laws

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom