• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrdeville

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 26, 2016
    I'm not a racist at all! I'm just saying some of these comments on Barry are terrible. That man had a problem and needed to seek help. He and his son were human. Judging by the comments
    made, I know there are a lot of racists here.Its just sad reading this that's all.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    I'm not a racist at all! I'm just saying some of these comments on Barry are terrible. That man had a problem and needed to seek help. He and his son were human. Judging by the comments
    made, I know there are a lot of racists here.Its just sad reading this that's all.

Annnnnnnd goodbye for good. You start playing that card, you damned sure better know what you are saying.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Now we'll never know.

Calling someone a racist today has lost all meaning because of it's over use. Disagree with Obama? Racist. Own a canoe? Racist.

Banned, but still "On" that's a new one. Buh bye.

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    Hazel Diane Moore approves of this thread.

Tekiah Gadolah!!!!! :D

091907barry-1.jpg

good guy 176

R.I.P.
    Dec 9, 2009
    Laurel, MD
    Marion Berry and his son got exactly what they deserved. That turd played the race card to the nth degree. He was a disgrace to the black freekin race, period. He raped DC and the govment every chance he got.

Whenever those Folks stop putting out their hand and start taking care of business in their Hoods, they might take a step forward, but they show little compunction to do so.... They are all Talk, real light on meaningful action!

Lew--Ranger63
    Korea, Vietnam (2), Germany

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Marion Berry and his son got exactly what they deserved. That turd played the race card to the nth degree. He was a disgrace to the black freekin race, period. He raped DC and the govment every chance he got.

Whenever those Folks stop putting out their hand and start taking care of business in their Hoods, they might take a step forward, but they show little compunction to do so.... They are all Talk, real light on meaningful action!

Lew--Ranger63
    Korea, Vietnam (2), Germany

While I don't think he was a great dude as a person he actually did a lot of good for the city.

The reason the U St area is now a hipster trendy money maker is due go Barry saying screw looking for my gov jobs we need to help revitalize the city.

The summer youth job program is probably one of the best programs EVER created for kids.......Barry initiative

travistheone

Usual Suspect
    Dec 11, 2008
    cockeysville
    While I don't think he was a great dude as a person he actually did a lot of good for the city.

The reason the U St area is now a hipster trendy money maker is due go Barry saying screw looking for my gov jobs we need to help revitalize the city.

The summer youth job program is probably one of the best programs EVER created for kids.......Barry initiative

and chris was just a normal guy trying to run a small business and get by.

i'm not going to say it's racist but everyones blanket hate is discriminatory. plenty of stand up folks have died beggars deaths.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom