DC Reciprocity of any kind & DD214 training waver over course?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FHJ69

Mar 13, 2011
    Upper PDRMC
    You and I both know that answer is no.

I haven’t had the time (nor really the need) but it’s on my list of things to do hopefully within the next month. I’ll let y’all know how it goes.
    Please do. I look forward to it. And when was the last time a "range card" has ever been used? 1993?

Hibs

Ultimate Member
    Dec 23, 2015
    Maryland
    Please do. I look forward to it. And when was the last time a "range card" has ever been used? 1993?
    Range card, range score card, whatever you want to call it. I’m not an NCO anymore so don’t really care. But my organization still uses them. The range cadre will do them up after a range event is complete. OIC of the range signs them. A copy is kept in your personnel file. Yes, digital records are made of it all to, but my organization still keeps paper copies even in 2022.

FHJ69

Mar 13, 2011
    Upper PDRMC
    Range card, range score card, whatever you want to call it. I’m not an NCO anymore so don’t really care. But my organization still uses them. The range cadre will do them up after a range event is complete. OIC of the range signs them. A copy is kept in your personnel file. Yes, digital records are made of it all to, but my organization still keeps paper copies even in 2022.
    No worries bro, I only retired in 2008 from the Army and then was with the USG alphabet soup to 2019. Last “range card” I ever dealt with was circa 1997 with the 82nd. After that it was all SOCOM and other shit and to be honest we didn’t have “range cards”. Now to be honest, I did ask my son, who is an currently an11B with the 11th ABN DIV in Fairbanks Alaska and he didn’t know what a “range card” was as an 11B. Apparently, everything is computerized these days.

Now that I feel like I had to put my 201 file on my dick and stroke it with little to no satisfaction…. There’s my zero contribution. Carry on.

Just say’n… love y’all.

Hibs

Ultimate Member
    Dec 23, 2015
    Maryland
    No worries bro, I only retired in 2008 from the Army and then was with the USG alphabet soup to 2019. Last “range card” I ever dealt with was circa 1997 with the 82nd. After that it was all SOCOM and other shit and to be honest we didn’t have “range cards”. Now to be honest, I did ask my son, who is an currently an11B with the 11th ABN DIV in Fairbanks Alaska and he didn’t know what a “range card” was as an 11B. Apparently, everything is computerized these days.

Now that I feel like I had to put my 201 file on my dick and stroke it with little to no satisfaction…. There’s my zero contribution. Carry on.

Just say’n… love y’all.
    First off, obligatory Thank You For Your Service.

To make sure I wasn't crazy.... TC 3-20.40, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATION - INDIVIDUAL WEAPONS, dated July 2019... scorecards are absolutely still a thing. Numerous DA Forms depending on weapon system, day/night, etc.

And I get it, did the SOF thing quite a while myself. Don't specifically remember doing scorecards, but I'm sure somebody had to be doing them? We likely didn't care I guess even if they weren't being done.

The Army tracks everything digitally in DTMS, so ya, likely no one is printing out a scorecard and handing it to your 11B son after he qualifies (unless he asks for it).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom