DC resident shoots, kills 13-year-old boy, says teen was breaking into cars: police

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • toppkatt

Ultimate Member
    Apr 22, 2017
    Why was a 13 yo outside at 0400? Was he a newpaper delivery boy? (Last was 'tongue in cheek')

fishgutzy

MDS Supporter
    Aug 25, 2022
    AA County
    That dude is screwed. It is DC. Self-defense is illegal. Defense of property is illegaller.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

jr88

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 7, 2011
    Free?? State
    That guy would have done slightly better if he was at the Jan 6th coup. He is screwed & tattoo'ed
    Ain't that the sad truth ! Tough deal here, car theft doesn't deserve death sentence unless he caused the shooter to fear for his life, but I'm afraid it will take this type of action to put the fear of God into these kids. If the parents had to serve a few years along with the kids maybe that would help.....but I doubt it.
    The problem with our current society is the deceased kid will now become a martyr or even hero to his peers. Instead of him losing his young life for being misguided and stupid he will be seen as a Gansta Outlaw :sad20:

Last edited:

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    "These children today are following other young people that's getting into crime, because it's easy to get hung up out on the streets. I know because I was once young, myself. You've got to take control of your own self," the neighbor said.

Wait, people have responsibility for the consequences of their own actions?

Dean5791

Remington Fan
    Mar 25, 2010
    The parents should be held liable. This is dereliction of parental duty. My son is 16 and there is no way in hell I would even allow him to be out in the streets at 4am - and he knows I mean business.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Marty S.

Latest threads

Top Bottom