• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Good grief, sure are a lot of useful idiots out there.
    Products of our public educational system and the most elite universities on the planet. And our corporate media, Soros, and the DNC. Well done!

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    More than that many people illegally cross our southern border every single day, and we’re told “nothing to see here.” ok.
    Any videos of the crowds demonstrating in sympathy toward the slaughtered in Israel?

Comparative numbers would be of interest.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Any videos of the crowds demonstrating in sympathy toward the slaughtered in Israel?

Comparative numbers would be of interest.
    They’re all too busy training and taking up arms against Hamas.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    4th November Update:
    183 Healthcare workers were killed by Israeli Occupation Forces in Gaza since 7th October.
    This includes 26 physicians, 16 dentists, 11 medical/dental students, 3 medical scientists, 64 nurses, 20 paramedics, 7 physiotherapists, 22 pharmacists, 13 clinical lab technicians, and 1 optometrist!

#NotATarget
    #NotANumber
    #Gaza
    #GazaUnderAttack
    #غزة
    That's terrible. May they rest in peace. I understand the desire to stay to help those in need if you have the ability to help them. It seems like they chose to risk their lives for their love of the people around them. I'm sorry for your losses now.

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    I scoff at the "Queers for Palestine".

I wonder if they know what Islam thinks of "queers"? But hey! At least its not those pesky live-n-let-live Christians who roll side-eyes at them.

That's like the sheep supporting the wolf because the wolf usually eats deer.

dieselfarmboy

Ultimate Member
    Feb 5, 2009
    Snow Hill, MD
    Heard a Jew talking about how there are honestly scared people will come to there house, drag them outside and kill them. At the time I thought that kinda sounded far fetched. After seeing this, starting to think it could very well happen if this country keeps heading the way it is.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    4th November Update:
    183 Healthcare workers were killed by Israeli Occupation Forces in Gaza since 7th October.
    This includes 26 physicians, 16 dentists, 11 medical/dental students, 3 medical scientists, 64 nurses, 20 paramedics, 7 physiotherapists, 22 pharmacists, 13 clinical lab technicians, and 1 optometrist!

#NotATarget
    #NotANumber
    #Gaza
    #GazaUnderAttack
    #غزة
    That's tragic, for everyone.

Just like Hamas's murder along with its, and its allies' EXPRESSED INTENT TO EXTERMINATE, EVERYWHERE, ALL Jewish healthcare workers, including but not limited to physicians, dentists, medical/dental students, medical scientists, nurses, paramedics, physiotherapists, pharmacists, clinical lab technicians, and optometrists, AND EVERY OTHER JEW, WITHOUT EXCEPTION!

War is Hell, for EVERYBODY. Intended extermination of an entire civilization is nothing less than EVIL.

What makes Palestinians, Hamas, and Hezbollah, special?

Never Again.

My sincere condolences to all those who have lost loved ones. IT COULD EASILY HAVE BEEN AVOIDED.

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    Heard a Jew talking about how there are honestly scared people will come to there house, drag them outside and kill them. At the time I thought that kinda sounded far fetched. After seeing this, starting to think it could very well happen if this country keeps heading the way it is.

It's happened many times before, in many other places.

dbledoc

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 8, 2013
    Howard County
    That's tragic, for everyone.

Just like Hamas's murder along with its, and its allies' EXPRESSED INTENT TO EXTERMINATE, EVERYWHERE, ALL Jewish healthcare workers, including but not limited to physicians, dentists, medical/dental students, medical scientists, nurses, paramedics, physiotherapists, pharmacists, clinical lab technicians, and optometrists, AND EVERY OTHER JEW, WITHOUT EXCEPTION!

War is Hell, for EVERYBODY. Intended extermination of an entire civilization is nothing less than EVIL.

What makes Palestinians, Hamas, and Hezbollah, special?

Never Again.

My sincere condolences to all those who have lost loved ones. IT COULD EASILY HAVE BEEN AVOIDED.
    An article explaining who was one of the biggest non Palestinian supporter of Hamas.
    You will be surprised that is was Bibi himself.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    An article explaining who was one of the biggest non Palestinian supporter of Hamas.
    You will be surprised that is was Bibi himself.
    Political dissension is deep in the US, not hard to blame or attack political opponents. Look at Trump as a Russian plant and Putin puppet.
    Israel did mess up not to catch the attack or took its eye off the security, i would say that it stops and starts with BB yean i would agree he F'ed up or his people did.
    There will be time for the Jewish people to hold him accountable.

The huge point is to say Hamas with Iran's help, created this entire war, Hamas did things that go against humanity. The terrorist could not have believed they could do this without ramifications.
    I have to ask a question do you think Israel would have retaliated if Hamas had not done what they done. Did Israel draw first blood?

dbledoc

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 8, 2013
    Howard County
    Political dissension is deep in the US, not hard to blame or attack political opponents. Look at Trump as a Russian plant and Putin puppet.
    Israel did mess up not to catch the attack or took its eye off the security, i would say that it stops and starts with BB yean i would agree he F'ed up or his people did.
    There will be time for the Jewish people to hold him accountable.

The huge point is to say Hamas with Iran's help, created this entire war, Hamas did things that go against humanity. The terrorist could not have believed they could do this without ramifications.
    I have to ask a question do you think Israel would have retaliated if Hamas had not done what they done. Did Israel draw first blood?
    Israel has been drawing blood for 75 years.

Hanas should have never attacked the way they did. There is never an excuse to kill innocent civilians and children.

Are you aware of the on going settler attacks in the West Bank. Are you aware of the families they burned in their homes?

Watch the documentary of how the Jewish soldiers described their actions at Tantura.
    They reported betting on the sex of the unborn babies in the wombs of their mothers. Then cutting them open to see who won the bet.

The Palestinians were not innocent either.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Israel has been drawing blood for 75 years.

Hanas should have never attacked the way they did. There is never an excuse to kill innocent civilians and children.

Are you aware of the on going settler attacks in the West Bank. Are you aware of the families they burned in their homes?

Watch the documentary of how the Jewish soldiers described their actions at Tantura.
    They reported betting on the sex of the unborn babies in the wombs of their mothers. Then cutting them open to see who won the bet.

The Palestinians were not innocent either.
    The sad thing about history is that it points in every direction and at everyone (current or ancient) there has been enormous wrongs at what point do we say enough is enough.
    We all have beefs in our lifetime drawing arms is the last thing i think about to square that away. The sad thing to admit is my own country has done wrong and has blood on its hands.

So i guess that makes it all fair game. To be fair to you and honest i more than likely won't view or read the articles mainly because there will be more articles to counter those articles and it never ends. We all are right and we all are wrong.

dbledoc

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 8, 2013
    Howard County
    The sad thing about history is that it points in every direction and at everyone (current or ancient) there has been enormous wrongs at what point do we say enough is enough.
    We all have beefs in our lifetime drawing arms is the last thing i think about to square that away. The sad thing to admit is my own country has done wrong and has blood on its hands.

So i guess that makes it all fair game. To be fair to you and honest i more than likely won't view or read the articles mainly because there will be more articles to counter those articles and it never ends. We all are right and we all are wrong.
    I agree that we all have blood on our hands in one way or another. Each side uses excuses to justify their immoral actions.
    We all need to stand up and say enough is enough. The death, torture, rape, displacement, etc… of human beings is never justified. I don’t care what flag, color, or faith they profess there is never justification.
    Unfortunately BOTH sides will find an excuse to kill.

Jake4U

Now with 67% more FJB
    Sep 1, 2018
    I agree that we all have blood on our hands in one way or another. Each side uses excuses to justify their immoral actions.
    We all need to stand up and say enough is enough. The death, torture, rape, displacement, etc… of human beings is never justified. I don’t care what flag, color, or faith they profess there is never justification.
    Unfortunately BOTH sides will find an excuse to kill.
    Funny how modern, intellectual secular approaches to life haven't eradicated sin. Better education hasn't slowed it down. Opportunity hasn't put a dent in it. It's part of the human condition and the best outcome is to resist with social order and justice.

The theologian Emil Brunner once wrote where there is no order there can be no justice. Hamas will not allow a well run, ordered community to exist and thus we have the current mess. Iran funds it. Israel gets drawn into it. And the cycle continues.

A glance at the mall yesterday makes clear it's coming here. Just look at the organized efforts to destabilize our large cities with the defund the police movement and putting violent criminals back on the streets. Any quick glance back along the dusty, bone strewn paths of history illustrates there's something fundamentally wrong in the human heart and modern people are loath to admit it.

KJackson

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 3, 2017
    Carroll County
    Until the past couple of years my wife had largely stayed out of political things but she saw a thing on the news about this gathering this morning. She brought up the question of why these people were protesting at the White House for a cease fire. The fight is between Israel and Hamas. I know that they have had Blinken over there trying to get Israel to pause things, but still a good question in my mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom