• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    No big surprise becuase they were being portrayed as spoilers and against saving the children and would be viewed that way in 2014. The Dems are smart . Let them pass something so the Dems claims can be disputed in 2014. It won't get through the HOR IMO.

fleaman64

Ultimate Member
    May 12, 2011
    Maybe we need to purchase enough hollow point ammo like DHS to protect our elected officials from harm.:sad20:

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    When are We the People going to surround the Capitol?

Where is the legislation they have agreed upon? We have the right to see it (before they vote on it).

Can someone provide a link?

*** We are now entering a phase where we must sleep with one eye open at all times ***

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    I just read this article
    http://nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/04/09/17676353-senators-to-announce-background-check-deal?lite

and it specifically states "universal background checks" are out.

Of course, this is from a liberal source (MSNBC) and may possibly be a smoke screen for the actual proposal.

Glad THEY reached a deal ... Grrrrrr!!! Nice to know they are making a deal over my rights without my knowledge or consent in some back room.

At least with health care, we had something to review and contest....

What is the deal? Where is the legislation?

*** We are now entering a phase where we must sleep with one eye open at all times ***

aquaman

Ultimate Member
    Sep 21, 2008
    Belcamp, MD

Where is the legislation they have agreed upon? We have the right to see it (before they vote on it).

there is no text yet that I could find

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    there is no text yet that I could find

Aren't they voting on something tomorrow in the Senate? Reid says so. What are they voting on?

This is just wrong on so many levels.

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28

We did 4 deep on the Saturday of the Obamarxcare vote. You should have seen the Security Force when it was time for Dear Leader to leave. I honestly thought they were going to open fire. Of course like the good orderly mob we were we parted when his empty car left because they snuck him out through the tunnels.

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    We did 4 deep on the Saturday of the Obamarxcare vote. You should have seen the Security Force when it was time for Dear Leader to leave. I honestly thought they were going to open fire. Of course like the good orderly mob we were we parted when his empty car left because they snuck him out through the tunnels.

I know! We need to do it again and bigger.

These people are not our overlords. When both parties are in this against the Constitution this is huge!

This is a bigger infraction than HealthCare!

aray

Ultimate Member
    Jun 6, 2010
    MD -> KY
    I actually hope they vote on this bill and all gun bills including the AWB / magazine capacity on the full floor. That will get them on record. It will never become law anyway (think House) but will "out" those who are trying to have it both ways - then the NRA can go to work on those senators representing states more friendly to the 2A than is Maryland.

Harry Reid knows that hence his previous reluctance to allow a floor vote.

JasonB

Ultimate Member
    Sep 4, 2012
    Belcamp
    Aren't they voting on something tomorrow in the Senate? Reid says so. What are they voting on?

This is just wrong on so many levels.

You have to pass it to find out what's in it.

MadCat0911

Ultimate Member
    Jan 2, 2013
    Hanover
    "online gun sales"

Am I missing something, is there a wonderland where I can buy a gun online and have it shipped to my home and bypass the whole system?

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    This will look like nothing Obama wanted in his orignal dog and pony show.

Even if it passed, I see this a a huge loss for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Drake1990$

Latest threads

Top Bottom