• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jul 1, 2012
    Still a bunch of good dealers on GB that understand the rules and accept an FFL-03. You just have to check to make sure before you bid! They don't always help themselves, by not listing things under C&R, or making it obvious in other ways. But also a lot of uninformed/stubborn sellers that won't accept one, or crap a brick when they find out you're from MD.

IMO that is the seller’s duty to specify what type of FFL they are willing to accept. I’ve adopted a policy “if they don’t specify FFL type or specifically exclude 03FFLs” then I assume they accept them. So far it hasn’t really bitten me yet but I did spend some time on the phone a year or two ago explaining it to a gun shop in California that was handling the transfer for a individual that I was purchasing a M1895 revolver from.

2ndatrades

Aug 20, 2020
    Howard County
    Didn’t purchase on gunbroker but redstarnation went out of there way to pull C&R yugo m70s in 32acp out of the crates they received from Rguns. A+++ on customer service from redstarnation. Ordered Sunday arrived yesterday covered in cosmo. They have a few other C&R as well just search C&r in their search bar, said they have more C&R on the way (Type 54 Toks) I’m assuming from rguns as well.

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    I been turned down more than accepted.

I bought a Savage 99 off of Gunbroker several years ago. At first the seller said he didn't accept 03's. I emailed him the info showing where that particular rifle was listed in the C&R list by serial number and he changed his mind. Some can be educated some don't want to bother. I read somewhere that it's not possible for them to verify the validity od an '03 license. Who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom