• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    And yet we get nothing when legislators tear up the second amendment. SMH.
    OR when Nasty Nancy tore up the State Of the Union papers in disrespect to not only the President, but her bosses too. US- The American People

I took it personally, that she showed such low class to the American public and me in particular.

iu

mpollan1

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 26, 2012
    Мэриленд
    She is just nasty. Yes, that was offensive on so many levels. Lucifer will not allow her in knowing damn well he'll be out of a job.

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Good ol "Youtube suggestions" Forget this video/OP, that was just a bunch of losers who met on the side of the road.

If you got 17 minutes to waste, the title of the video should be "unqualified people hired/trained more unqualified people/dog." Scary shit

Last edited:

spoon059

Ultimate Member
    Jun 1, 2018
    It is precisely that incremental if not overt abuse of that immunity, or any power, that makes keeping that power away from them the best policy.
    I'm in no control over what happens, but as cops lose QI, they will be deathly afraid of making mistakes or the wrong decision. Cops that are afraid of making decisions will simply stop making decisions. We've seen what happens when cops pull back some. If it gets worse, our society will suffer immensely.

Be careful what you wish for...

Nobody

Ultimate Member
    Jan 15, 2009
    Make them get professional liability, many people have to have it for their job. I am ok with QI for door of the moment reaction if the cop is wrong but thought he was right. I am not ok with violation of civil rights.

To paraphrase what they say to us,
    Ignorance of my rights is not an excuse.

Nobody

RFBfromDE

W&C MD, UT, PA
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 21, 2022
    The Land of Pleasant Living
    I'm in no control over what happens, but as cops lose QI, they will be deathly afraid of making mistakes or the wrong decision. Cops that are afraid of making decisions will simply stop making decisions. We've seen what happens when cops pull back some. If it gets worse, our society will suffer immensely.

Be careful what you wish for...
    I wish cops would go about enforcing the law and pull back on stupid.

I see no down side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom