• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    Could we get something of a primer on Delta? It's only 10 minutes further than Hap from me, and with all the joys of being in a Free State.

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    Thank you. I stopped up there to check the place out. Can not wait for the shoot in Oct.

Check hte Hazzard Group, several of us shoot regularly you're welcome to join us

http://www.mdshooters.com/group.php?groupid=9

Could we get something of a primer on Delta? It's only 10 minutes further than Hap from me, and with all the joys of being in a Free State.

I don't know exactly what you're asking but the same invitation goes to you if you want ot join us

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    I meant a summary of their facilities. Number of lanes for rifle/pistol, distances, pertinent range rules, need for target stands, etc.

I might be able to make the Fall shoot up there, but my schedule is no where near confirmed for that time, so I haven't posted anything in the thread. I just wanted to cheat off of the knowledge of our members who have been up there. :)

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    I meant a summary of their facilities. Number of lanes for rifle/pistol, distances, pertinent range rules, need for target stands, etc.

I might be able to make the Fall shoot up there, but my schedule is no where near confirmed for that time, so I haven't posted anything in the thread. I just wanted to cheat off of the knowledge of our members who have been up there. :)

we have pics posted from the Spring Shoot starting at #445
    http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=16109
    this should give you an idea waht it looks like and # of lanes.
    25yr pistol
    100 rifle
    archery
    Woods Walk

skooter525

Sep 27, 2008
    Aberdump
    I took a ride up there Sat, There were a few people there and shooting. The people there were very friendly. I grabbed a membership app and watched a few minutes then rolled out.

Oct 27, 2008
    Dundalk, Hon!
    The wife and I were up in Delta looking at houses for sale and we cruised by the club because we thought there was a shoot. We were there around 12:45 and there was no one around. Was the shoot canceled or did I get the date wrong?

Nice, intimate little place, we like it. We're seriously thinking about moving to Delta, and one of the first things we'll do is apply to join the club.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom