• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mckkelso

Feb 19, 2009
    harford county
    im just going to leave this here: Mike kelso is the match director, mds name: mckkelso my decision on rules are final and are there to make my life and life of my range officers easier don't like the rules don't shoot. i do not have all day to sit around and put information in a computer this is not a sanctioned match this is a club level match and will go by my rules like it or it is what is. This match has always been more about fun than anything else and will continue to be that way you want to shoot full a sanctioned match with a 100 page rule books go ahead but this match is not that it is for fun and maybe walk away with a trophy at the end of year. That is how its going to stay while i run it.

Warpspasm

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2010
    Harford, Co.
    Mike, no problem with that. I thought this was a discussion to determine fair rules. No offense meant.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    im just going to leave this here: Mike kelso is the match director, mds name: mckkelso my decision on rules are final and are there to make my life and life of my range officers easier don't like the rules don't shoot. i do not have all day to sit around and put information in a computer this is not a sanctioned match this is a club level match and will go by my rules like it or it is what is. This match has always been more about fun than anything else and will continue to be that way you want to shoot full a sanctioned match with a 100 page rule books go ahead but this match is not that it is for fun and maybe walk away with a trophy at the end of year. That is how its going to stay while i run it.

sure thing, just remember to change your holster batteries next time ;)

mckkelso

Feb 19, 2009
    harford county
    the rules are there to essentially make my life easier since i don't have a infinite amount of time to spend ideally there would be two separate classes but than i need to buy more trophies and blah blah blah and that takes away from the money i have to try and get us things like a texas star, plate rack, pepper poppers, falling steel, etc

clutchNthrottle

Deadpooligan
    Feb 2, 2012
    Harford
    ...ideally there would be two separate classes but than i need to buy more trophies and blah blah blah and that takes away from the money i have to try and get us things....

*sigh* I guesss my fantasy of adding a "Participant" ribbon to the mantle will reamain unfulfilled for yet another shooting season... :(

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Not too late just send an email to Mike see address in post 398 I did last night and he already responded

grayson71

Ultimate Member
    May 7, 2011
    Rocky Gap, Va
    hey someone tell Mike that Jim isn't going good to make it. I had a pipe break in my bathroom over night and I have a mess to deal with

thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    incase

Latest threads

Top Bottom