• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • firemanyz

MDS Supporter
    Apr 25, 2011
    Eastern Shore
    You looking for something to do on May 17, 2014? Well once again it's time for the Denton VFC gun bash. It will be held on May 17, 2014 at the firehouse. We will be giving away 29 guns and an ATV. The cost of the tickets is $40. You can go to dentonvfc.com to see a list of the guns.

Please come out and support us as this is our biggest fundraiser of the year. If you have been to it before we hope to see back and please bring a friend.

Also if you purchase your ticket before 5-1-14 you will be entered into a seperate raffle to win a $500 cash prize.

Tickets can be purchased through the website and you do not need to be present to win. Also tickets are being sold at Tuckahoe sportsman on Rt. 404.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      85.9 KB · Views: 295

firemanyz

MDS Supporter
    Apr 25, 2011
    Eastern Shore
    Just a quick reminder, if you would like to be entered into the running for the additional $500 prize you need to buy your tickets by Wednesday. Good luck to all.

firemanyz

MDS Supporter
    Apr 25, 2011
    Eastern Shore
    The gun bash is this Saturday. If you still need a ticket we still have some. Please come out and help support as this is our biggest fundraiser of the year. Thanks

campns

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2013
    Germantown, MD
    The gun bash is this Saturday. If you still need a ticket we still have some. Please come out and help support as this is our biggest fundraiser of the year. Thanks

I did two donates via Paypal does that consitute two tickets, it appears as so from the website.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    Did you just go to every thread in the DE section and wake them up because you have something to sell? :D What might it be? I can't wait to find out.

I was wondering the same thing. I thought I was signed out when I saw about 30 unread threads in the DE forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom