• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    I am about to go out the door to the bank, and would like to get DC Application in the mail today. Of course when I need it I can't quickly find the link. Help please.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Thanks. But I keep clicking on "Open" , and I get an orange box on bottom of screen , but nothing apears. Is it me and my Luddite status, or am I doing somthing wrong ?

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Argh, jumping in car to beat clock to bank. Will recheck 'crackberry when close.

Mooseman

R.I.P.- Hooligan #4
    Jan 3, 2012
    Western Maryland
    Thanks. But I keep clicking on "Open" , and I get an orange box on bottom of screen , but nothing apears. Is it me and my Luddite status, or am I doing somthing wrong ?

Go to the Maryland State Police website home page. At the top right in the search box type designated collector. I just tried this and the application was the first result of the search.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Went to the Kinkos, filled out my info on the screen and printed it out. Cost me $3.38 for 'puter time and printout , but worth it to git 'er done.

Sharpeneddark

Ultimate Member
    Mar 20, 2013
    Westminster
    Went to the Kinkos, filled out my info on the screen and printed it out. Cost me $3.38 for 'puter time and printout , but worth it to git 'er done.

Did you get it notarized there? They have notary services. You don't have to go to the bank for the notary :)

And my reason was "For collecting and investment purposes", I'm still in the queue to get it returned.

bobman

Jan 28, 2013
    LaPlata
    Designated Collector

I received my Designated Collector letter yesterday. I applied 12-18-2012 only took about 111 days guess I'm lucky.

niftyvt

Ultimate Member
    Aug 21, 2010
    Virginia
    Sent mine in yesterday 4-9-2013. The lady at Navy Federal (near PAX) said that she had notarized a LOT of them the past month or 2 and that I was the 4th one that day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom