• ...and so much more!
  • teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Aye!

In case of an emergency we should be allowed to practice.;)

FA is way easy. If it comes down to it, stop by....

(AFT, I am not making, nor do I have any FA parts on hand. I am a law abiding citizen with knowledge).

Jimgoespewpew

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2021
    Terlingua
    My source at DHS shared with me a warning message today regarding a possible imminent threat. The gist of the message is to prepare (food, water, gas, plan for family...).

So, this plus:

Gas prices rising fast
    Inflation (food)
    etc...

What is the worst that can happen in the next 2 years? Is it worth planning an exit plan yet? Or stay put while things continue to deteriorate. Will it be too late in 2-3 years? Is it too late to buy an AR or will I even need it?

I'm interested in hearing your short-mid term predictions.

Wait, you're on here and don't own an AR yet?

Jimgoespewpew

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2021
    Terlingua
    My buddy worked at the dhs. Yet another agency that should be abolished. When he started sending me pictures of marijuana busts and interception of illegally imported sports cars like a right hand drive thousand horsepower supra, I decided the whole thing was a joke and I wish my taxes didn't go toward it

Jimgoespewpew

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2021
    Terlingua
    My plan is to steal the nicest sailboat I can find in 20 minutes get off this rock and purchase citizenship on Dominica. Once there, I'll return to bartending and polish up on sliding a lit pack of matches to the woman down the bar. She'll probably blow me off, but it wouldn't be any fun if they fell over with their legs in the air.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    Or you should learn that FOUO no longer exists. ;)

Tsk tsk.

You guys are so last decade.

No such thing as FOUO anymore, it's been replaced, starting in 2020 I believe.

It depends on which agency/department.

They do not all use the same term for materials that are not classified, but restricted access.

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    It depends on which agency/department.

They do not all use the same term for materials that are not classified, but restricted access.

That's why it is going away, because not everyone uses the same terminology.

All federal agencies are supposed to be in the process of changing FOUO or their equivalent term to CUI, so it is the same across the board.

I was being sarcastic when I said 'it has been replaced', but it is accurate to say 'it is being replaced'. Its been in progress since 2020. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom