• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bolts Rock

Living in Free America!
    Apr 8, 2012
    Northern Alabama
    A reasonable expectation of privacy has been and is the standard...drones cross the line for me.

In which case if I ever see one peeping at me in public I will fall to the ground and start masturbating like a manic monkey and hope to cause the drone operator to gouge his eyes out.

ThePhantomPatriot

Politically Incorrect
    The sad thing is my coworkers are mostly R and some Libertarian minded and they are pro-drones. I don't understand how people who want their privacy respected can be for unwarranted surveillance. I guess it's the "I have nothing to hide" mentality or "it's to catch the bad guys". What they don't realize is they can be targeted as well.

The scary thing is the AI they are talking about putting into drones will allow the drones themselves to make the decision to kill someone or not, not even have a human controlling it. I can't see how that would end well.

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    New drone camera called "ARGUS long range high definition surveillance sensor" can spy on an entire city at once(to keep us safe, of course)...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHrZgS-Gvi4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0p4BQ1XzwDg

"There was of course no way of knowing whether you were being watched at any given moment. How often, or on what system,
    the Thought Police plugged in on any individual wire was guesswork. It was even conceivable that they watched everybody all the time.
    But at any rate they could plug in your wire whenever they wanted to. You had to live—did live, from habit that became instinct—
    in the assumption that every sound you made was overheard, and, except in darkness, every movement scrutinized."
    - George Orwell, 1984

Unfortunately today darkness is no longer an obstacle to the watchers.
    The 4th amendment is just as bad as the 2nd amendment, and no authoritarian/tyrannical government would respect such rights.

Attachments

• droneloads.jpg
      droneloads.jpg
      7.6 KB · Views: 122

HKB

Ultimate Member
    Apr 14, 2007
    Finksburg, MD
    “Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ObsidianCC

Latest threads

Top Bottom