• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Slhaney

Sep 8, 2019
    Street, MD
    Well the new Dick's opened in Bel Air about a half mile from the old location. Apparently they removed all guns, fishing equipment, and camping supplies. As I never really went un the old store much in recent years, I surely have no reason to EVER set foot in the new store. This new look is likely coming to a Dicks near you in the near future.

Middleman

Sep 25, 2020
    Well the new Dick's opened in Bel Air about a half mile from the old location. Apparently they removed all guns, fishing equipment, and camping supplies. As I never really went un the old store much in recent years, I surely have no reason to EVER set foot in the new store. This new look is likely coming to a Dicks near you in the near future.
    Fishing and camping still there no firearm or hunti stuff. I was told that this is happening at most of their locations

Slhaney

Sep 8, 2019
    Street, MD
    Fishing and camping still there no firearm or hunti stuff. I was told that this is happening at most of their locations
    If that is the case, that just proves my point. Its not about reclaiming sales floor space for more profitable things. Its all about getting rid of the guns. Another company giving in to the anti gun crowd. Im aware that they started caving in a few years back when they stopped selling AR style and similar weapons. I should've seen the writing on the wall.

JRSMD

Sep 4, 2013
    Derwood
    Dicks has been circling the toilet for years. They have removed almost all the hunting and camping stuff and have become a glorified clothing store with some sporting equipment. The type of store they offer fits right in with the brainless clientele from MOCO. They don’t get any money from our household.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom