• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jackson923

Hell Yeah!
    Jan 25, 2008
    Harford Co
    Just ordered a Dillon 650 :party29: gonna get the case feeder later on when I work a little overtime. Once I get it and add it to my RCBS Rock Chucker I'll get some pics up in the bench thread.

Slick17

Aug 10, 2012
    Frederick
    Awesome man. Who did you order it from. Ive been looking for one and had a awesome deal that fell through on a used setup. So now I'm probably just gonna buy a used setup.

Jackson923

Hell Yeah!
    Jan 25, 2008
    Harford Co
    Awesome man. Who did you order it from. Ive been looking for one and had a awesome deal that fell through on a used setup. So now I'm probably just gonna buy a used setup.

I have a single stage RCBS that I've been using, just stepped up to the progressive world, I had a chance to buy a used 550b and missed out on it because I needed to sell a 1911 first to buy it. I bought mine as a package deal with other items through the brian enos forum, same pricing as the actual Dillon site but I saved on shipping.

Be prepared to wait.....I have had one on order for 4 weeks now.....

Yeah I know that Dillon's site says 4-6 weeks for delivery. Will you let me know when you receive yours so I can get an estimated time of delivery for mine please.

pro1742

Jan 19, 2013
    Carroll County
    I have a single stage RCBS that I've been using, just stepped up to the progressive world, I had a chance to buy a used 550b and missed out on it because I needed to sell a 1911 first to buy it. I bought mine as a package deal with other items through the brian enos forum, same pricing as the actual Dillon site but I saved on shipping.

Yeah I know that Dillon's site says 4-6 weeks for delivery. Will you let me know when you receive yours so I can get an estimated time of delivery for mine please.

Funny thing......last nite when I checked my email my shipping notice with tracking numbers was there. Should be here by end of this week. Now lets just wait and see if its the whole order. But that would be right at 4 weeks since I ordered.

rwbow1969

Get Wiffit
    Dec 10, 2011
    Clearspring
    I think Dillon may be catching up. I am seeing a lot of new 550B and 650 NIB for sale. People getting them and flipping them asap. There was a Buy It now on E-Pay for $560 it is a Dillon 550B NIB. Newly listed today. :D

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    Love my 650. I haven't loaded for a while, but got it up and running yesterday. Forgot how sweet it was.

Slick17

Aug 10, 2012
    Frederick
    I hope they are catching up, B/c I'm about to place my order with them. These people buying them on ebay are crazy. I just saw a Dillon Strong mount that is like $48.95 max sell for $219 with $15 shipping on ebay. This is crazy. I'd wait the 1-2 month wait for everything and save $1000 over getting it in 5 days.

antco

Ultimate Member
    Apr 28, 2010
    Calvert, MD
    I love the 650. I am fortunate enough to have been able to walk into the Dillon retail store on a Saturday morning and walk out 45 minutes later with every single thing I needed to start reloading.

Slick17

Aug 10, 2012
    Frederick
    Lucky man. I just placed my order today with Brian. Ill wait the wait and save the $500-$1000 that people are up selling them for.

Traveler

Lighten up Francis
    Jan 18, 2013
    AA County
    I love the 650. I am fortunate enough to have been able to walk into the Dillon retail store on a Saturday morning and walk out 45 minutes later with every single thing I needed to start reloading.

And the name of the store is?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom