• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • I'm really turning into one of you snobs.
    I bought a used XL650 and while setting it up I determined the rotary primer feed wouldn't fully index/claw to the next position. I searched high and low for someone with the same issue to no avail. I reached out to Dillon about my findings along with pictures explaining my complete cleaning and lubing.
    They replied to my inquiry with "Send us your mailing address and we'll send you parts X, Y and Z. Basically sending free parts for every possible issue I could be dealing with.
    Did I mention I bought this press used? It is almost as good as H&K quality, but they don't hate me and don't think I suck.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I'm really turning into one of you snobs.
    I bought a used XL650 and while setting it up I determined the rotary primer feed wouldn't fully index/claw to the next position. I searched high and low for someone with the same issue to no avail. I reached out to Dillon about my findings along with pictures explaining my complete cleaning and lubing.
    They replied to my inquiry with "Send us your mailing address and we'll send you parts X, Y and Z. Basically sending free parts for every possible issue I could be dealing with.
    Did I mention I bought this press used? It is almost as good as H&K quality, but they don't hate me and don't think I suck.
    They don’t fool around. Worth the price of admission.

FN509Fan

Ultimate Member
    I picked the blue pill shortly after I got my first SIG I mean gun. I owned one of the first D-Terminator digital scales. I sent it in last year since it stopped working along with a check for ~$90 cause that had been what I was quoted. Dillon sent me a new scale and the check back because at the time I purchased the scale, it was covered by their No BS warranty. I only have the SDB but only reload for handguns so it works out. I would however love to have the option to purchase some scaled down accessories for bullets, cases, primers,....

BigRick

Hooligan #15
    Aug 7, 2012
    Southern Maryland
    I drink the Blue cool aide! Love Dillon. I had lost some parts and ordered new ones and I got a call asking why I was ordering so many parts? I told them and low and behold my parts came in and I got a refund to my card. I lost parts and they sent me new ones free of charge.

I just got a new xl750 and so far I'm impressed with the upgrades. Primer changes are a breeze.

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dad's got a Dillon and their customer service is second to none - Great folks!
    I will go off topic a bit but still in the customer service vein.

Years ago, I was using my first corded Dremel on a storm door frame, door striker area when midway through the grind, the thing was dead. essentially I hit the switch and nuttin hunny.

Dremel tells me they will send me out a new one. I think it was a bad switch they said.
    The outcome was a free replacement. The old one I think I used less than 10 or maybe even 5 times. The replacement has not crapped out on me in years of use.

KRC

Sep 30, 2018
    Cecil County MD
    Glad to hear you've had a good warranty experience with Dillon. Mine was less favorable. Many years ago I bought a Dillon Terminator electronic scale with a "lifetime warranty". This was a big purchase for me at the time. When it went south I was sent a new, almost identical scale but was informed their scales now had a one year warranty. SOL two years later when that one went south . . .

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom