Attachments

• dino for dummies.png
      dino for dummies.png
      8.7 KB · Views: 155
    Last edited:

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    This chart implies that the new guy is going to vote for gun control too... implying that the whole DINO approach is flawed.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    In the general election there's a chance for DINOs to vote for the non-D candidate so both may lose their jobs. Assuming there is a non-D candidate that is not a gun grabber as well that has a chance in beating a D rival.

Wapato

Aug 26, 2011
    In the general election there's a chance for DINOs to vote for the non-D candidate so both may lose their jobs. Assuming there is a non-D candidate that is not a gun grabber as well that has a chance in beating a D rival.

The issue is that there are only a small handful of locations where your assumtion is going to hold.

In much of this state the actual election is the primaries, the general election is just a formality.

Maryland Hunter

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2008
    I know it needs to be done, and I know it will work. I have gone over it time and time again, to verify that it has no drawbacks, and I will do it eventually, before 2014.

It's hard to pull the trigger and do it though, kind of like giving yourself an enema.
    Got to be easier than the ass-raping that we are getting now though.

MH

Krinklesac

Mar 21, 2013
    I'm a Carroll County resident but I talked 4 family members in other areas of the state into this.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    No , even in worst case there is no *flaw* . Even if the replacement still is anti , they are rookies , without important committee assignments , or with a history of vote trading and stored influence , hence less powerful , and less dangerous. And presumably easier to remove themselves if need be.

occbrian

Ultimate Member
    Jan 3, 2013
    in a cave
    I'm a Carroll County resident but I talked 4 family members in other areas of the state into this.

Awesome.

2 points.

1. - I'm a CC resident too. Will still go DINO. I need to be able to vote against statewide reps (will still support local folks in general election).

2. - Please make sure you follow up with folks. Some folks say yes, but make sure you don't stop at one conversation. Get them pissed. give them the link. Make it REALLY easy for them.

not saying this specifically to you, just a thought I wanted to share with everyone.

occbrian

Ultimate Member
    Jan 3, 2013
    in a cave
    No , even in worst case there is no *flaw* . Even if the replacement still is anti , they are rookies , without important committee assignments , or with a history of vote trading and stored influence , hence less powerful , and less dangerous. And presumably easier to remove themselves if need be.

I edited the picture... it was flawed before. fixed now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom