• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shootin the breeze

Missed it by that much
    Dec 22, 2012
    Highland
    Having been there and done that, I feel for you. It really sucks. Still have a 15yo sophomore but now that I'm in the home stretch of having minors to take care of, I am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Got remarried to the right one several years ago and life looks good and getting better. I know it seems like any light you see now is a train but it will improve. I'm always willing to lend an ear if you need it.

I'm in for one BTW, I've got lots of rats in the chicken coop that gotta get got.

Naptown34

Super Genius !!
    MDS Supporter
    May 4, 2008
    My kids are grown, so not in.

Nice Karma. I hope it comes back at you in your proceedings...

Fitztar

MDS Supporter
    Apr 8, 2016
    College Park
    Sorry about the nasty divorce.

My 9 year old son would enjoy a pellet gun. Try to stay positive. Thanks for the he generous offer.

on_the_rox

Ultimate Member
    Oct 16, 2009
    Whiteford, MD
    Very sorry that you are having to experience this. Hopefully it gets better for you shortly.

I'm in for the kids. Looks like a good squirrel eliminator.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    Damn. Nick is a really good dude. I am sorry to hear about this. Not in, but hoping a winner will give him a hug for me at pickup.

jmiller320

Ultimate Member
    Aug 7, 2008
    Havre de Grace
    Remember, Divorce isn't the end of the world, just a small speed bump in life. Good luck in your future. Mine happened in 2003 between deployments. In

offthepaper

Ultimate Member
    Sep 7, 2007
    Harford County
    Divorce sucks, no doubt about it.
    Not in, just bought my Granddaughter a new pellet rifle a few months back. We have some good times in the back yard with a snack tray and Kool-Aid. Good times.
    BTW are these .177 or .22 cal?

Nickberg500

Ultimate Member
    Sep 20, 2019
    North of Baltimore County
    Sorry to hear about the Divorce especially a nasty one. Hope things get better for you quickly

Remember, Divorce isn't the end of the world, just a small speed bump in life. Good luck in your future. Mine happened in 2003 between deployments. In
    We have winners! I have runner ups selected if either of you cannot pick up your prize.

I'm going to have a busy week - I'm thinking pickup in Catonsville either this next Friday, Saturday, or Sunday.

Attachments

• 20220918_153419.jpg
      20220918_153419.jpg
      195.6 KB · Views: 69
    • 20220918_153441.jpg
      20220918_153441.jpg
      109.8 KB · Views: 65

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    Sorry you have such sucky news, Nick. My best friend's wife drained the family resources, they got divorced, she got a chunk, and then she died....she died after draining so much of what he managed to earn. Sucks, doesn't it. Good luck moving forward with LIFE.

KingClown

SOmething Witty
    Jul 29, 2020
    Deep Blue MD
    We have winners! I have runner ups selected if either of you cannot pick up your prize.

I'm going to have a busy week - I'm thinking pickup in Catonsville either this next Friday, Saturday, or Sunday.
    Than you I appreciate it but Sorry man I wasn't putting my hat in the ring. I should have said that. Your doing a good thing though some kids are going to be very excited. Hopefully life settles down for you and starts getting better soon.

Nickberg500

Ultimate Member
    Sep 20, 2019
    North of Baltimore County
    Having been there and done that, I feel for you. It really sucks. Still have a 15yo sophomore but now that I'm in the home stretch of having minors to take care of, I am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Got remarried to the right one several years ago and life looks good and getting better. I know it seems like any light you see now is a train but it will improve. I'm always willing to lend an ear if you need it.

I'm in for one BTW, I've got lots of rats in the chicken coop that gotta get got.

Than you I appreciate it but Sorry man I wasn't putting my hat in the ring. I should have said that. Your doing a good thing though some kids are going to be very excited. Hopefully life settles down for you and starts getting better soon.
    Our new runner up has been chosen! Thanks KC for the kind words.

STB, let's arrange pickup Friday/Saturday/Sunday.

Attachments

• 20220918_153515.jpg
      20220918_153515.jpg
      230.2 KB · Views: 60

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom