• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brychan

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2009
    Baltimore
    Thinking of going to Costco tomorrow to get a membership. Any one know if they have a problem with folks carrying?

308Scout

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 27, 2020
    Washington County
    Costco has a no fireams policy.

General Policies​

• Shirts and shoes must be worn on Costco property at all times.
    • Members are welcome to bring children and up to two guests into the warehouse; members are responsible for their children and guests. Children should not be left unattended. Only Costco members may purchase items.
    • It is Costco's intent to provide a shopping environment free from all forms of harassment and discrimination for employees, applicants, independent contractors, members and suppliers. We prohibit all forms of harassment and discrimination.
    • Costco reserves the right to inspect any container, backpack, briefcase, or other bag, upon entering or leaving the warehouse and to refuse entry to anyone at our discretion.
    • To ensure that all members are correctly charged for the merchandise purchased, all receipts and merchandise will be inspected as you leave the warehouse.
    • Liquor and tobacco sales cannot be made to minors.
    • Costco policy prohibits firearms and other weapons to be brought into the warehouse, except in the case of authorized law-enforcement officers.
    • Animals are not permitted in Costco warehouses unless required by law.

You're better off with a Sam's membership. They only ask that you keep it concealed.

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    If they're so set on that stance where is the signage on the store? Sounds like corporate ass kissing that they don't really have an appetite for at the store level

River02

One Ping Only...
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 19, 2015
    MD Escapee: Mid-Tennessee
    Of course "they" will have a problem with it...until they don't-- "They" will embrace the woke suckage until a a good guy w/a gun stops a mass shooting in their parking lot or in their store---

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    I'm usually a rule follower and a bit of a coward, but I don't care what Costco (or nearly anyone else) might have a problem with.

OMCHamlin

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    May 17, 2017
    The Cumberland Plateau
    Jesus H Christ, yep, leave it to another MDS member. Can I? Can I? No signage, but just KEEP asking until SOMEONE tells you NO!
    WTF, you lemmings wouldn't know "Freedom" if it walked up and kicked you right in the nutz! And if you MET freedom on a street corner, it would listen to you for two minutes, excuse itself and walk away...

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    Jesus H Christ, yep, leave it to another MDS member. Can I? Can I? No signage, but just KEEP asking until SOMEONE tells you NO!
    WTF, you lemmings wouldn't know "Freedom" if it walked up and kicked you right in the nutz! And if you MET freedom on a street corner, it would listen to you for two minutes, excuse itself and walk away...
    ouch

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom