Does the word IDIOT describe these guys adequately enough?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    How did this happen? Don't they know we just passed the strictest gun laws in the country????

(bet they plea out the firearms charges)

Second Amendment

Ultimate Member
    May 11, 2011
    Whew! Thank god! SB281 is in effect.

Yeah, idiots. Break the speed limit in an outrageous way, smoke pot, get searched, and busted. :sad20:

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    Whew! Thank god! SB281 is in effect.

Yeah, idiots. Break the speed limit in an outrageous way, smoke pot, get searched, and busted. :sad20:

I am sure after the 90 mph in a 55 mph combined with loose ammo on the floor and weed smoke in the air they still probably said "You need my permission to search, I ain't giving you permission to search me".

The sphinx

Ultimate Member
    Jun 27, 2013
    Delaware
    Well you all already made the sarcastic comments for me lol. 90mph smoking weed. This is amazing. The HQL is really doing it's job of keeping guns out of the hands of criminals.

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    A magazine with 6-rounds hidden between the buttocks?

I guess that traffic stop was a real PAIN-IN-THE-ASS.

On a serious note - and this should be sent to those in the GA who voted for it - Baker was already prohibited from owning or possession from a prior conviction.

I guess criminals don't obey the law after all.

Dal1as

Ultimate Member
    Feb 6, 2009
    Yeah if you're smoking dope and packing illegally maybe doing 90 in a 55 isn't such a good idea. Yeah I think the term fits. At least they made the police's job easier. :lol2:

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    Well you all already made the sarcastic comments for me lol. 90mph smoking weed. This is amazing. The HQL is really doing it's job of keeping guns out of the hands of criminals.

I am just trying NOT to imagine the sensation of a loaded magazine stuck between my @55 cheeks. I guess as a recidivist criminal he has more experience than most at having things up his @55. Oops did I really just say that :lol2:

Last edited:

Waz

SHAZAM!!!
    Dec 15, 2012
    Glen Burnie-ish
    Passenger, Robert Martiese Morgan, 18 of Lexington Park, claimed ownership of the second weapon.

illegal possesion of a handgun and already out on bond too. :sad20:

i forget, but can anyone cite which part of SB281 dealt with stricter penalties for firearms offenders?

Oct 21, 2008
    St Mary's
    But but how did an 18 year old get a handgun? Not possible couldn't happen. There is no way these fine young men would do such a thing since that is illegal.

dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    i forget, but can anyone cite which part of SB281 dealt with stricter penalties for firearms offenders?

You won't find it in SB 281... the legislators voted down an amendment which would have done away with good time credit for crooks with guns because it was too expensive to keep them in prison.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom