• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spoon059

Ultimate Member
    Jun 1, 2018
    Right? Sometimes I poop in the bushes on the side of I-95. I was not given a choice.
    I earned the nickname "wild bear" on a shift years ago. Shooting came out right after dinner. I was on a perimeter for a long time. Things happen...

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk

Sep 30, 2021
    Carroll County
    Yep. Used to do that w/my M9 in IZ. right there. its pretty hard to forget it there and you DONT want to fish that out of the Spot-O-Pot.

That blue will never come out of your hands.

Trust me on that.

PJS

Heavy
    Feb 4, 2014
    Baltimore
    The reason this is news is because of who it is. Bobby Cherry was the president of the FOP, and has been very outspoken with respect to the current leadership in BPD and in the city.

Jane Miller has friends in high places, and Sgt Cherry isn't always nice to them.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    The reason this is news is because of who it is. Bobby Cherry was the president of the FOP, and has been very outspoken with respect to the current leadership in BPD and in the city.

Jane Miller has friends in high places, and Sgt Cherry isn't always nice to them.

Was he in some sort of time out before this happened?

Georgeman

Jan 25, 2019
    I carry every day. I was taught eons ago take your weapon put it on top of your drawers while you're on the toilet. You'll NEVER forget it's there. This is just poor firearms training. No surprise one of BPD firearms trainers crippled an officer in a HORSEPLAY INCIDENT a couple of years ago. That department is completely inept....top to bottom. All the best have gotten out or they're on the way. Damn shame.

gizzard

Oct 30, 2012
    hagerstown
    Was in jhu emergency room several years ago, public restroom a a partially disassembled Glock in toilet, some crapped all over it. Lots of needles everywhere, in toilet as well. I passed up a free gun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom