• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I'll be there early Saturday to get a few fingerprints done for a few more Form 1 SBRs I'm building. This is getting expensive and addicting...

Blue Fins

Aug 23, 2011
    I was told by the Burger King management that their parking lot is not to be used for gun show parking... but they did ask if they could put their coupon on our ticket... how considerate. :shocked2:

chooks9

Bear with Arms
    Jan 3, 2013
    Abingdon
    If I feel up to it, I may bring the son (5 months old) with me Saturday AM...mama has to work the night before and you got to start 'em young, right?

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    If I feel up to it, I may bring the son (5 months old) with me Saturday AM...mama has to work the night before and you got to start 'em young, right?

Look for the MSI table. There you will find a few of your fellow MDS'ers. I'll be there getting prints done and maybe look for at a few tables...

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Who's going to be there Saturday morning?

I'll probably be wearing a purple and black Ravens jacket and I'll have on a John Deere cap.

Oh...just look for the best looking guy there and that'll be me. :innocent0

Casey

Dec 4, 2011
    aiming for Sunday visit..

I will be saying the secret passwords for a wrist band.. a discount, and a rebate

Tyler Firearms wants us to say fluffy nuts or something like that

TylerFirearms

, , Class-7 FFL, MRFD
    Industry Partner
    Dec 27, 2013
    Halethorpe, MD
    aiming for Sunday visit..

I will be saying the secret passwords for a wrist band.. a discount, and a rebate

Tyler Firearms wants us to say fluffy nuts or something like that

Fluffy nuts will work, you just have to be creative when you use it in a sentence.

What? I have to use my brain!?!? That's not gonna happen... LMAO

Jim M

Lurker
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 13, 2008
    Monkton, MD
    Who's going to be there Saturday morning?

I'll probably be wearing a purple and black Ravens jacket and I'll have on a John Deere cap.

Oh...just look for the best looking guy there and that'll be me. :innocent0

I'll be there Saturday morning. I'll also be wearing a black Raven's jacket. I have a few Deere caps that I wasn't going to wear, but now I just might. LOL:D

TylerFirearms

, , Class-7 FFL, MRFD
    Industry Partner
    Dec 27, 2013
    Halethorpe, MD
    Just out of curiosity, what will happen if I say, "Rudolph has fluffy nuts."?

It has to be a little more creative than that, but read back in this thread for the real code words to get $5.00 off any gun from us when you use the code words in a sentence.

Also, mention this post and we'll cover your entrance fee when you buy a gun from us.

Jim M

Lurker
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 13, 2008
    Monkton, MD
    It has to be a little more creative than that, but read back in this thread for the real code words to get $5.00 off any gun from us when you use the code words in a sentence.

Also, mention this post and we'll cover your entrance fee when you buy a gun from us.

I've read it all, but thanks for the offer. I'll be over to chat. I believe we have a common acquaintance.

Looking forward to the show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom