• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T-Mac

Jan 8, 2013
    Im in for 2. Bringing a buddy who is new to shooting. He liked skeet so hopefully he'll be into the handguns.

Demoneyes86

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2011
    Baltimore
    A little off topic but anyone in need of realtree brush camo otterbox defender for Iphone 4/4s I have a gently used one I would like to trade for a box of 9x18 mak brass ammo I can use at freestate. Me and the wife will be attending we could swap there thats why I figured I would post here
    No holster included unless I can find it if I do I will toss it In. Thanks.

Dec 31, 2012
    I count 14 who have responded with at least 4 wives for those whose wife is concerned about being the only lady.

Safetech + 1w
    Dave MP + 1w
    Demoneyes86 + 1w
    67temp + 1w
    T-Mac + 1
    AntiGun + (1 pending)
    ASM80
    tundramucle03

Dec 31, 2012
    I count 14 who have responded with at least 4 wives for those whose wife is concerned about being the only lady.

Safetech + 1w
    Dave MP + 1w
    Demoneyes86 + 1w
    67temp + 1w
    T-Mac + 1
    AntiGun + (1 pending)
    ASM80
    tundramucle03

Possibly 16 now.

Demoneyes86

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2011
    Baltimore
    Anyone going have any 9x18 brass ammo to trade? i would like to shoot my cz82 and p64 i have not shot them yet and all i have is stuff freestate doesnt like

Safetech

I open big metal boxes
    May 28, 2011
    Dundock
    Can I try your CZ82? I'm thinking about getting one once my C&R gets here.

BTW - I think AIM has 9x18 @ $115/500 rds.

Demoneyes86

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2011
    Baltimore
    Yeah if I can find a box your welcome to try it I got plenty of steel ammo no brass and I need to try to find some by tonight its not going well lol

Demoneyes86

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2011
    Baltimore
    I just checked all my ammo i have with a magnet and i actually found a box that was not magnetic so it looks like were in business. Can't wait to shoot this thing.

Dec 31, 2012
    I'm bringing my 1st rifle(25+y.o. christmas present). A Marlin 22WMR with about 200 rounds of 22WMR available to anyone who would like to use the rifle or the ammo for a different firearm. PMR30 would be cool if anyone has it. Good rifle for less experienced shooters if any will be coming.
    Also have about 2 bricks of 22LR, both old and new, available to anyone who needs it. I'm going to bring along my wife's new SR22. We're still breaking it in, you are welcome to help me do so.
    With all this talk of magnets, I need to check that box of 223 tula before I bring it.
    edit: (scratch the tula it is indeed bi-metal cased and magnetic)
    I have a box of 32 auto up for grabs. More free ammo I was given for which I don't have a gun.
    I will probably bring something else (357 or 9), have not decided yet.
    edit: bringing the SR9C

Within the common sense guidelines that you are legally able to and responsible for yourself, then you are welcome to the ammo as well as shooting anything I bring.

Last edited:

Demoneyes86

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2011
    Baltimore
    Can't wait to get there need to test a few out I have not been out in a while. Bob like I said your welcome to try the cz82 or anything else I am bringing.

Demoneyes86

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2011
    Baltimore
    I'm bringing my 1st rifle(25+y.o. christmas present). A Marlin 22WMR with about 200 rounds of 22WMR available to anyone who would like to use the rifle or the ammo for a different firearm. PMR30 would be cool if anyone has it. Good rifle for less experienced shooters if any will be coming.
    Also have about 2 bricks of 22LR, both old and new, available to anyone who needs it. I'm going to bring along my wife's new SR22. We're still breaking it in, you are welcome to help me do so.
    With all this talk of magnets, I need to check that box of 223 tula before I bring it.
    edit: (scratch the tula it is indeed bi-metal cased and magnetic)
    I have a box of 32 auto up for grabs. More free ammo I was given for which I don't have a gun.
    I will probably bring something else (357 or 9), have not decided yet.
    edit: bringing the SR9C

Within the common sense guidelines that you are legally able to and responsible for yourself, then you are welcome to the ammo as well as shooting anything I bring.

How do you like the sr9c. I just bought one for my wife we are waiting for the papers.

Dec 31, 2012
    How do you like the sr9c. I just bought one for my wife we are waiting for the papers.

Built like a Ruger tank of course. The slide might be a little hard to rack for some but you get used to it. Accuracy is good.

I am trying a box of Hornady critical defense rounds tonight to check for functionality before I keep them in mags. I expect no problems. I've fed every cheap piece of 9mm from the web I could find through this thing and never had an issue. Many brands, grains, loads, jackets including nylon and all were fine. :D
    Somewhere past 2400 rounds since December, so yeah I like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom