• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vfr750f

Feb 2, 2008
    I'm looking for a price quote and availability on the following Eaa Witness Elite 10mm pistols:

1) 600600 Stock 1
    2) 600615 Stock 2
    3) 600650 Match
    4) 600343 Limited

2Asales&Supplies

, , Up In Arms Since 2009
    Industry Partner
    Aug 5, 2009
    I'm looking for a price quote and availability on the following Eaa Witness Elite 10mm pistols:

1) 600600 Stock 1
    2) 600615 Stock 2
    3) 600650 Match
    4) 600343 Limited

You must be reading my mind. I just ordered the 600343 this morning. I'll PM you with pricing when I get a chance.

2A

vfr750f

Feb 2, 2008
    Thanks - I held a Limited (9mm not 10) in a gun shop outside of Ocean City and it seemed like an extremely well made pistol. Even the case was nice.

You must be reading my mind. I just ordered the 600343 this morning. I'll PM you with pricing when I get a chance.

2A

2Asales&Supplies

, , Up In Arms Since 2009
    Industry Partner
    Aug 5, 2009
    Mark I've been wanting one of these for a while. pm me too.

Edit: actually I was thinking of the Pcarry not the elite..

Any way you can get me the model #? It might not be on the Roster.

I didn't know the Match was on the handgun roster. Could you PM me a price (.45 ACP)

Unless I'm missing something, the Match does not appear to be on the Roster.

sailskidrive

Legalize the Constitution
    Oct 16, 2011
    Route 27
    My favorite part about the Witness line is the interchangable slides/barrels. I can shoot major/minor stock-unlimited with the same frame.

How heavy are the Witnesses? I have a Baby Eagle I bought about 10 years ago and it could double as a melee weapon or anchor pig. It's crazy accurate for how inexpensive it was...

:thumbsup:

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    How heavy are the Witnesses? I have a Baby Eagle I bought about 10 years ago and it could double as a melee weapon or anchor pig. It's crazy accurate for how inexpensive it was...

:thumbsup:

Depends. The polymer ones are comparable to many others. The hunter/competition models with full dustcovers and optics rails and optics can add up fast.

vfr750f

Feb 2, 2008
    It looks like the non-elite version of the Witness is on the registry - model 999220 in 10mm. I'd like to get a price on that model. The handgun roster is a train wreck - having model numbers would have made things easier.

bobnieder

S&W Fan
    May 1, 2012
    Frederick, MD
    Plain vanilla EAA Witness poly 10mm 999061

I've seen online dealers and auction sites offering this model -- which is on the handgun list -- for anywhere from $380 to $500, with most of the prices around $400. That's a pretty attractive price for a respectable 10mm platform. About $150 cheaper than a Glock 20 or 29, less than half of one of the S&W semi-autos, and a third of a Colt Delta Elite -- not that I think it's on the same level. I wish S&W would offer 10mm in the M&P line,but I guess they feel they would have to change pieces and parts to handle 10mm pressures -- still EAA offers conversion kits based on the same frame, and I suppose Glock uses the same frame for theirs. Maybe the answer is the heavier weight of the EAA. Maybe it's that tradeoff that holds S&W back. I'd be willing to pay for a safe 10mm conversion kit to enable the .40 S&W M&P to handle the hotter round.

Sorry I drifted off topic. I can share my links to auctions & dealers selling the 999061, if you're interested.

Bob

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom