• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2ndCharter

Based dude w/ lovin' hands
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 19, 2011
    Eastern Shore
    My son got his Eagle project proposal and fundraising intent approved yesterday. He's a bit under the gun, with the nature of the project and turning 18 in under 4 months.

Anyway, his project is to restore the athletic field bleachers at the Easton VFW. If you know anyone who might benefit from the project or be willing to donate a couple of bucks towards it, please pass along this link. You can also visit it and share it on Facebook.

http://www.gofundme.com/vfweagleproject

Best regards,

Steve

Bradw410

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 11, 2012
    Easton
    I tore Down the back wall for that field. It was in bad shape. If your ever out there and we run into each other I'll buy a fellow MDS member a beer. Best of luck

2ndCharter

Based dude w/ lovin' hands
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 19, 2011
    Eastern Shore
    I tore Down the back wall for that field. It was in bad shape. If your ever out there and we run into each other I'll buy a fellow MDS member a beer. Best of luck
    Thanks! We are hoping that this will encourage other Scouts or organizations to tackle some of the other repairs. Its amazing how many kids use that field.

Bradw410

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 11, 2012
    Easton
    Thanks! We are hoping that this will encourage other Scouts or organizations to tackle some of the other repairs. Its amazing how many kids use that field.

There has also been kids using the side lot by the flag poles to play football to. Do you hang out in the vfw?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom