• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • The sphinx

Ultimate Member
    Jun 27, 2013
    Delaware
    Does anybody know where you can get my finger prints on the eastern shore? Somewhere around the Salisbury area? State police won't do it. Salisbury pd won't do it and I also just called and found out the sheriff won't do it

303_enfield

Ultimate Member
    May 30, 2007
    DelMarVa
    Look here:
    http://www.dpscs.state.md.us/publicservs/fingerprint.shtml
    Bottom has this:

The following locations are available by appointment only:
    Motor Vehicle Administration - Bel Air
    501 West MacPhail Road
    Bel Air, MD 21014
    Motor Vehicle Administration - Frederick
    1601 Bowman's Farm Rd.
    Frederick, MD 21701
    Motor Vehicle Administration - Waldorf
    St. Charles Business Park
    11 Industrial Park Drive
    Waldorf, MD 20602
    Motor Vehicle Administration - Salisbury
    251 Tilghman Rd
    Salisbury, MD 21801
    Motor Vehicle Administration - Glen Burnie
    6601 Ritchie Hwy, N.E.
    Glen Burnie, MD 21062
    Call for an appointment: 410-764-4501 or 1-888-795-0011 (toll free)

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    No place to get Livescan fingerprints in Cecil, Kent, Queen Anns, Caroline, Garrett, Dorchester, Somerset, or St. Marys Counties.

Discrimination? What if there was no voter registration 8 of the 24 main local jurisdictions found in Maryland. It is a civil rights issue.

303_enfield

Ultimate Member
    May 30, 2007
    DelMarVa
    No place to get Livescan fingerprints in Cecil, Kent, Queen Anns, Caroline, Garrett, Dorchester, Somerset, or St. Marys Counties.

Discrimination? What if there was no voter registration 8 of the 24 main local jurisdictions found in Maryland. It is a civil rights issue.

Blame MOM, MSP stop doing prints for $5. So the live scan can charge $35+

The sphinx

Ultimate Member
    Jun 27, 2013
    Delaware
    I need prints for the Arizona ccw. Thanks to you all I found out the mva in Salisbury will do the love scan prints. I contacted Arizona department of public safety and they confirmed they will take live scan prints

garr1095

Jun 3, 2013

I have heard a rumor that Cecil College will be doing live scan at the North East campus in the near future.

wgttgw

Apr 10, 2011
    Cambridge
    I need prints for the Arizona ccw. Thanks to you all I found out the mva in Salisbury will do the love scan prints. I contacted Arizona department of public safety and they confirmed they will take live scan prints

Am I reading this correctly, that the Salisbury MVA will do livescan finger printing (I know he said love scan but I think I know what he meant)? The same livescan needed for the HQL?

Ifdot

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    Md Eastern Shore
    Both places in Salisbury are a waste of time, does not seem that they know what they are doing or talking about. Tried both but said MSP hasn't set up their system to do it yet? Went to Inquires in Easton, by appointment only. In and out in 15 min $57.25. They take walk ins on Mon and tues also. The view wasn't too bad either.

The sphinx

Ultimate Member
    Jun 27, 2013
    Delaware
    Both places in Salisbury are a waste of time, does not seem that they know what they are doing or talking about. Tried both but said MSP hasn't set up their system to do it yet? Went to Inquires in Easton, by appointment only. In and out in 15 min $57.25. They take walk ins on Mon and tues also. The view wasn't too bad either.

Yep this is exactly what's going on. Salisbury took my prints for HQL and of course they don't have correct software to submit. Now they are not taking anymore HQL but that's ****s me as I may be out 55 dollars. I tried to call licensing division and they won't pick up the phone. My entire app is complete except for this.

Last edited:

bullett67

Aug 17, 2013
    eastern shore md
    Yep this is exactly what's going on. Salisbury took my prints for HQL and of course they don't have correct software to submit. Now they are not taking anymore HQL but that's ****s me as I may be out 55 dollars. I tried to call licensing division and they won't pick up the phone. My entire app is complete except for this.

I have not started the process for the HQL yet but when I do I was going to try that place on Pemberton dr for the fingerprints, the one the msp has listed. Are you saying there not set up for it?

The sphinx

Ultimate Member
    Jun 27, 2013
    Delaware
    I have not started the process for the HQL yet but when I do I was going to try that place on Pemberton dr for the fingerprints, the one the msp has listed. Are you saying there not set up for it?

Yep they are not set up for it either. I called them after the MVA

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Comotion357

Latest threads

Top Bottom