• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jmira

VA Rocks.
    Mar 25, 2009
    Alexandria, VA
    Just got one today and I am VERY impressed with the quality. I got a Gunslinger II in the Military Green color, which is new for 2011 and does not have many accessories made in a matching color yet.. and this is a good thing.. I had plans of loading this pack up with a shotgun side scabbard, etc..

Loaded with what I need for a 1 day CCJA class, it weighs in at about 30lbs ( including rifle, mags and ammo ). I can only imagine adding another 10lbs in shotgun and shells..

Even at 30+ lbs loaded, the bag feels sturdy. It is very comfortable on my shoulders and I feel comfortable it wont rip. it is very well built and I can see getting alot of use out of it. it may not be my perfect Range bag due to one big internal compartment instead of sections for gear, but it is a great 'Bug Out' or even Daily Use bag..

Pics to follow later when I get this thing loaded / set up properly.

Winged Pig

Aug 20, 2008
    Calvert County
    Where did you get it? I know that LAPolice gear is having a 15% off sale right now and I understand that some other places may have some deals.

I would like to see some pics when you can get them up.

Do you think it will fit in an airline overhead bin?

jmira

VA Rocks.
    Mar 25, 2009
    Alexandria, VA
    screw lapolicegear.. I have ordered from them plenty and the last 3-4 times it has been backorder for weeks at a time.

I contacted user ceylonc @snipershide.com - he is doing a group buy and extending nice prices to members ( and new people ).

K Train

PARATROOPER
    Jul 25, 2008
    FREEEEEE AT LAST!!!
    its a good pack, i've hiked mine around a few different mountains shooting, and used it on the army side. its a good little bag. I doubt i'd ever consider putting a shotgun scabbord on mine, here are some pics of mine in action. well worth the coin if you ask me.:party29::thumbsup:

Attachments

• IMG_0947.jpg
      IMG_0947.jpg
      119.9 KB · Views: 125
    • IMG_0568.jpg
      IMG_0568.jpg
      154.3 KB · Views: 126

TROOPER

Ultimate Member
    May 22, 2011
    Raleigh, NC
    OK, so I'm going to bring this thread back from the dead.

But I figure after a year, you guys would have more feedback on this pack, after you've been using it for a while.

I've got a small "get home bag", and I've been looking at the Gunslinger II, for a "bug out bag". (as I know it will fit an AR-15 in it ;))

I think the Operator G4 is too big, and too pricey, but the Gunslinger seems to be just the ticket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom