Egotistical Instructor Making His Own W&C Qualifications???

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • akalma

MDS Supporter
    Nov 24, 2008
    МоКо
    He's a certified douchebag in my opinion. He's one of the most cringe people I've ever encountered in my life!
    Yes, this guy Lim has issues with mental health. Who else will create the email address of <alphashooter at usa dot com> for himself.

4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    IMG_20220602_141240.jpg

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Here is an example target.

I'm very familiar with B-27 and various scoring systems .

That's more than 25 holes pictured . Exact number can't be told , with unknown # of shots passing thru the chewed out areas .

Which shots were included and which not ?

What was the " minus 1 " ? Was it in one of the redacted areas ?

What was COF ? Implied assumption of the W&C COF being in there somewhere ? What were the additional ?

outrider58

Loves Red Balloons
    MDS Supporter
    Several years back I had a negative encounter with Jesse Lim at the Izaak Walton League in Damascus. He threatened to call the cops on me because I was at the range shooting my registered SBR AR-15. He came up to me out of nowhere and started yelling at me that I'm not allowed to shoot it at the range because it's "a fully automatic assault weapon with a short barrel". It was a semi auto and I was not impressed with his self entitled little dictatorial requests. I told him to go ahead and call the cops and I just kept shooting anyway. He's a certified douchebag in my opinion. He's one of the most cringe people I've ever encountered in my life!
    Wow!

Are you sure he didn't say fully semi-automatic?

akalma

MDS Supporter
    Nov 24, 2008
    МоКо
    I'm very familiar with B-27 and various scoring systems .

That's more than 25 holes pictured . Exact number can't be told , with unknown # of shots passing thru the chewed out areas .

Which shots were included and which not ?

What was the " minus 1 " ? Was it in one of the redacted areas ?

What was COF ? Implied assumption of the W&C COF being in there somewhere ? What were the additional ?
    Please excuse me my previous message was cryptic to you. It took me some time to understand their fuzzy math. There were total of 35 shots, 10 first training shots and 25 to be used for qualification count. Now they do the count of shots beyond ring 9. In this case there was one shot, that one was depicted as "minus 1".
    And I redacted my name and my foot from the picture.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    I don't know about that, I've been taking his classes for years now and haven't gotten any better...

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk

You weren't listening closely Spoon .

He said he taught you everything You know . He didn't say he taught you everything He knew . :)

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Several years back I had a negative encounter with Jesse Lim at the Izaak Walton League in Damascus. He threatened to call the cops on me because I was at the range shooting my registered SBR AR-15. He came up to me out of nowhere and started yelling at me that I'm not allowed to shoot it at the range because it's "a fully automatic assault weapon with a short barrel". It was a semi auto and I was not impressed with his self entitled little dictatorial requests. I told him to go ahead and call the cops and I just kept shooting anyway. He's a certified douchebag in my opinion. He's one of the most cringe people I've ever encountered in my life!

How is this jerk off still employed by IWL?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    Nobody else wants the job. Not that he is paid. I don't believe he is. Power comes with its own rewards...
    What are the credentials required? Should we threaten his status by having several people apply?

I doubt IWL would tolerate me long (and I already have two jobs) but the place would be machine gun heaven for a week or so til I got shitcanned!

Blaster would be put in charge of pistol training and doc T would be in charge of medical emergency planning and STB classes. With a connex brought in for him to teach the class out if the weather.

outrider58

Loves Red Balloons
    MDS Supporter
    What are the credentials required? Should we threaten his status by having several people apply?

I doubt IWL would tolerate me long (and I already have two jobs) but the place would be machine gun heaven for a week or so til I got shitcanned!

Blaster would be put in charge of pistol training and doc T would be in charge of medical emergency planning and STB classes. With a connex brought in for him to teach the class out if the weather.
    That could be fun, though nothing against Doc-T, we have two of the best medi/trauma guys you would want. We''ll find a place for G though.

4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    That could be fun, though nothing against Doc-T, we have two of the best medi/trauma guys you would want. We''ll find a place for G though.
    I am a lousy medic. On top of that, my bedside manner is garbage.

Should I send em a resume? Hahaha. Highlight the experience making fed employees cry? Or should I include copies of the foreign weapons familiarization curriculum I wrote?

I mainly tagged doc T because of the running connex joke. Blaster because he's have me beat on pistol all day long. I just think bringing in a dozen guys with machine guns for a "demo and familiarization event" would be good for membership boost. Get a couple of roach coaches there and it's a party.

LS1

Jun 19, 2010
    Not So Free State
    OP is understating the ego, he literally said he could out shoot anyone there and we could arrange range time for him to prove it. There were 2 other instructors from heritage there that were great. I was annoyed that they intentionally tried to mess with the hql qualification by loading mags with random rounds that would not cycle the actions (Aguila colibri).

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    There were 2 other instructors from heritage there that were great. I was annoyed that they intentionally tried to mess with the hql qualification by loading mags with random rounds that would not cycle the actions (Aguila colibri).
    This is utterly and completely wrong for the HQL. MSPLD should investigate these "instructors"

outrider58

Loves Red Balloons
    MDS Supporter
    OP is understating the ego, he literally said he could out shoot anyone there and we could arrange range time for him to prove it. There were 2 other instructors from heritage there that were great. I was annoyed that they intentionally tried to mess with the hql qualification by loading mags with random rounds that would not cycle the actions (Aguila colibri).
    Meh, when I took my NRA Basic Pistol(first day of my carry class), I was warned by my RSO that their supplied .22 lr ammo sucked and probably would cycle reliably. I had to put 6 rounds into a paper plate at about 8 yards. Sure enough, two rounds failed to cycle, one in each mag. My RSO would tell me "that one didn't cycle", so I worked the slide for the next shot. I got all 6 hits in a 2" group even though I was shooting a converted Beretta.

I also had two jams with my carry gun whilst shooting my qual(what a time to learn about G48 and the problems with some Shield arms mags). I passed. People need to be serious about their preparation and training if they plan on using that gun to save their lives.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom