• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Feb 25, 2011
    Charlestown, MD
    maadipartskit44.jpg

Yeah, that's what mine looks like too, except dripping in cosmoline! Received it today and now need to get it built....

Atlantic Firearms.com

Industry Partner
    Jul 31, 2011
    Yes some kits had more COSMO on them others less the kit in the picture was wiped down a bit so you could see the parts etc.

OnTarget

Ultimate Member
    Mar 29, 2009
    WV
    Can the Egyptian Maadi AK47 Parts Kit be sold legally among other members of MDS and/or their friends? I'm a WV resident and bought the kit from Classic Firearms. I haven't made a final decision, but I don't know how much enthusiasm I have to do a build. In the interim, I need to know whether these can be sold to individuals of legal age. Then I can make a decision. I may just save it for parts. Package still unopened.

Last edited:

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    Can the Egyptian Maadi AK47 Parts Kit be sold legally among other members of MDS and/or their friends? I'm a WV resident and bought the kit from Classic Firearms. I haven't made a final decision, but I don't know how much enthusiasm I have to do a build. In the interim, I need to know whether these can be sold to individuals of legal age. Then I can make a decision. I may just save it for parts.

Yep, in it's current un-assembled form. It's only a bag'o'parts.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Can the Egyptian Maadi AK47 Parts Kit be sold legally among other members of MDS and/or their friends? I'm a WV resident and bought the kit from Classic Firearms. I haven't made a final decision, but I don't know how much enthusiasm I have to do a build. In the interim, I need to know whether these can be sold to individuals of legal age. Then I can make a decision. I may just save it for parts. Package still unopened.

If you want to you can part it out no problem, a guy on the ak forum has made 150 bucks over what he paid parting it out.

OnTarget

Ultimate Member
    Mar 29, 2009
    WV
    If you want to you can part it out no problem, a guy on the ak forum has made 150 bucks over what he paid parting it out.

I've got $214.00 total in the Maadi kit. Parting out not a bad idea, but think I'll look to selling whole parts kit, while in the WV/Western Md (Hagerstown) area. Just don't have the time to do the parting, so I'd be more apt to sell.

Last edited:

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    I've got $214.00 total in it. Parting out not a bad idea, but think I'll look to selling whole package, while in the WV/Western Md area. Just don't have the time to do the parting.

Parting is easy and originally I thought I could make a few bucks on the kit, and you might be able to on GB if someone didn't know about the deal but let's be honest thousands were imported.

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    So awesome. I'm new to AK builds. Lets say I get this parts kit. After adding the NS receiver, and a nice barrel, what would the total cost be after having a shop build it? Anyone do this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom