• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    They actually had .22LR this morning... CCI's I think in 100-count boxes. There weren't too many left though.

hutchinsonkw

Dec 18, 2012
    Central Md
    They had free cupcakes when I stopped by after work. The store is nice but I think it is too much for the area. I will go back in a week or so and give it another shot after the excitement dies down.

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    We should meet at the ammo cabinet and ask for .22 rimfire. Sort of like a flash mob.

By the way, the ammo cabinet is set up so as to be hard to browse. It's pretty much behind the counter. Of course, there normally won't be anyone at the counter anyway...

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    Eldersburg Walmart Tire & Lube is a No-Go

AVOID THE NEW ELDERSBURG WALMART FOR TIRE & LUBE

Apparently the management geniuses at Walmart installed a pit/lift system at the new Walmart that cannot adjust to fit 9/10 cars.

They were turning down customers in droves this morning, for oil changes and tires.

Heard the employees grumbling that they have known about this for days, but the new store's manager wouldn't listen/didn't care.

:sad20:

hutchinsonkw

Dec 18, 2012
    Central Md
    We should do an Eldersburg meetup. Sounds like a lot of members live close. I live.... TOO close..... :sad20:

I would be down. I live in hoco by the west friendship fire station. I talked to the guy at the ammo counter and the gossip is that they should get firearms around the first of the year. It makes no sense to me why they would do a remodel that fast. But... As a manager at target it does not surprise me.

Nov 21, 2015
    AVOID THE NEW ELDERSBURG WALMART FOR TIRE & LUBE

Apparently the management geniuses at Walmart installed a pit/lift system at the new Walmart that cannot adjust to fit 9/10 cars.

They were turning down customers in droves this morning, for oil changes and tires.

Heard the employees grumbling that they have known about this for days, but the new store's manager wouldn't listen/didn't care.

:sad20:

first post since i joined this forum...

I agree on their auto department. Their employees have no effing clues on what they're doing. I went there to get 2 new tires out the door, LITERALLY purchase of tires with no installation and walk out with them like I would buy a couple of snacks. It took them 30 minutes. WTF is this?

Chriss

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    MDS has never steered me wrong.

We live in Eldersburg, and our builder grade gas water heater is 13+ years old. I know it is a ticking timebomb, and I don't want it to go off.

I heard a water heater replacement (50 gal) is about $1400 bucks.

Anyone have this done that can recommend a reputable local-ish licensed firm to do it, and about what it cost?

Thanks in advance!
    Really wrong thread dude

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cfreeman818

Latest threads

Top Bottom