• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drewhall

May 29, 2009
    Maryland
    I think someone had asked about these or something similar a while ago. Seemed to get a lot of "its a gimmick." I personally can't see how it works any different than a double trigger on a low end mechanical paintball gun. Just decreases the pull weight by increasing leverage on the trigger, but at the same time lengthens the pull. I fall into the gimmick camp without having tried one myself.

I think someone had asked about these or something similar a while ago. Seemed to get a lot of "its a gimmick." I personally can't see how it works any different than a double trigger on a low end mechanical paintball gun. Just decreases the pull weight by increasing leverage on the trigger, but at the same time lengthens the pull. I fall into the gimmick camp without having tried one myself.

You took the words right outa my mouth .. Well said...trigger control dosnt really look like a option.... There's a big difference between throwing paint / lead downrange .

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    Seems pointless to me. It's really not a "dual" trigger as much as it is an extended trigger. I don't understand how that can get you a higher rate of fire over a lightened and worked trigger.

drewhall

May 29, 2009
    Maryland
    Probably the better option here, you don't have to slap the gun around trying to smack the trigger super fast.

sfchoffman

Full Battle Rattle
    Feb 18, 2013
    We wouldn't even be talking about this if real full auto's were available (easily).....Gimmick
    And who has or wants to waste that much ammo !

Nemesis

Russian Grizzly Adams
    Oct 3, 2009
    Martinsburg, WV
    i could see something similar being fun on a .22 AR pistol setup to feel like a paintball gun, with alot of trigger work and such...but beyond a fun little toy, no real need.

drewhall

May 29, 2009
    Maryland
    The best idea would be to set up an electric sear like on some of the electro-mechanical paintball guns like the spyders and tippmanns. May not be all that hard to incorporate.

ETA: of course that would be manufacturing a full-auto fire arm and we all know that is a no-no.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom