• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lostfantum

Ultimate Member
    Nov 27, 2007
    Middle River, Maryland
    Just to give everyone a heads up, the ranges will be completely closed on Mondays during the month of March for repairs. They will only be open Tuesday - Sunday 9am to dusk.

Hyp81

Ultimate Member
    Nov 25, 2012
    Dundalk, MD
    Are you allowed to use the range at Elk Neck for shotguns? Or is it rifle only? Also, does anyone know if you are allowed to have your gun with you, unloaded of course, in the State Park campground so you can shoot at the range? I am planning a few camping trips to Elk Neck and not sure what the rules are with regards to this. Looked on the website for the campground and couldn't find anything specific.

Intercooler

Jun 10, 2012
    I can't remember how the saying goes but... they don't do car searches so only loose lips or poor handling would alert them. Keep it on the down-low and I doubt any issue.

Hyp81

Ultimate Member
    Nov 25, 2012
    Dundalk, MD
    I can't remember how the saying goes but... they don't do car searches so only loose lips or poor handling would alert them. Keep it on the down-low and I doubt any issue.

Yeah, I know. I guess I could always play the "idiot" card if it came to it. But you're probably right. What they don't know won't hurt 'em.

ENSF

Nov 22, 2008
    Pistol Range repairs are complete and it will be open normal days and hours for pistols and revolvers only.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom