• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigDubz

Nov 7, 2008
    I'm picking up my first firearm (Glock 17 gen3) tomorrow at Engage. :party29:

I can read the internet as well as anyone, but the 30-40 minutes spent talking to AJ the other week really helped me make my decision. Andy didn't offer any 'rides', but he got me through the paperwork and was helpful through pm's with my questions. :cool:

I'm pretty close to Engage (I work about 75 feet away), and I'm pretty sure I'll be well down the slippery slope of gun ownership before long.

~Andrew

lseries

Dec 11, 2011
    What's the latest "feel" on Engage in Kensington?

Nobody there I wanted to feel. :)

However, notwithstanding that, they're a great shop. Very helpful, superb advice, willing to special order anything you want, etc., etc. Definitely worth the trip.

captainstashu

Jan 26, 2011
    Silver Spring, MD
    Okay! Okay! I get it. Andy is kinda cute in a biker chick kinda way.

AJ is friendly, courteous, kin, obedient, etc, etc.

But you guy's really hurt Emily's feelings. Nobody noticed her pouting in the back corner by the safe.

robertgreen79

Mar 20, 2012
    College Park
    But you guy's really hurt Emily's feelings. Nobody noticed her pouting in the back corner by the safe.

I can't believe nobody mentioned her. When I was doing the paperwork for my AR lower, I apparently lost the ability to form complete and coherent sentences around her. I sounded like a bumbling idiot lol ;D

Sent from the toilet via Tapatalk

FHJ69

Mar 13, 2011
    Upper PDRMC
    I can't believe nobody mentioned her. When I was doing the paperwork for my AR lower, I apparently lost the ability to form complete and coherent sentences around her. I sounded like a bumbling idiot lol ;D

Sent from the toilet via Tapatalk

You're not alone there. :o

reynolds25

Jan 18, 2012
    Rockville
    I love engage. The guys are awesome and they are not snobs. They are reasonably priced and have good ideas / advice. I like that it is not a gun shop filled with old guys who are unwilling to have a nice conversation and they are not gun snobs when of all the gun shops I have been to in MD they are the ones that have every right to be 'cause they have cool toys that few other gun shops have. If you don't see what you want they will order it for you. I live down the street and go in there when I am not busy (which is rare) just to shoot the breeze and pick up an accessory or two. They are not the only place I shop, but if they have it in stock or can get it for me I would rather buy from them than any shop I have dealt with.

Smagel

Hey, hey, my, my
    Jul 20, 2011
    Freddy's Store
    Ask Garrett the origin of his name next time you're in.

Edit: Guess it's been longer than I thought since I'd been in.

Last edited:

Mick

May 15, 2012
    Great place, prices might be a hair higher than others in the area but it is worth it for the better service you get there. I need to get over there again sometime soon.

Mick

May 15, 2012
    A few things I have checked between the 2 atlantic had the better price not by a lot but slightly. That said I have bought/spent a lot more at engage simply because I like them better. Engage overall is a much better place to shop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom